Sign in to follow this  
Teras

so .. we will die!

hello Gang

these days im thinking about the death more than usual

so what do u think the death is? and have u think someday the death?

as know when someone die , the other people which close to him , they buried him under the ground!!!

and after a year or months he will be forgotten!

i know theres another life underground

gracias and have a nice day

A French singer and poet had once said: "Life is the most lethal of all the sexual diseases".

Bien

Most off -topic, but is it true that in Iraq, before and after the invasion, you learned Spanish in school?

Most off -topic, but is it true that in Iraq, before and after the invasion, you learned Spanish in school?

in fact yes, most of iraqi schools teaching english and spanish and franch languages. and also ( u gonna love this ) arabic language!!!!!

i am 26 years old and i didnt learned english from the school

Edited by Profi

( u gonna love this ) arabic language!!!!!

Uhm... that was unexpected

my English not very good , but i do plan to learn more in the future, the next

Unlike many languages, the reason English works so well as an "international" language is that you can mangle it pretty badly, both in grammar and pronunciation/spelling, and still be understood. Where some languages are vulnerable to the slightest change in intonation altering a word's meaning, English is very resilient to mishandling. :grin:

Unlike many languages, the reason English works so well as an "international" language is that you can mangle it pretty badly, both in grammar and pronunciation/spelling, and still be understood. Where some languages are vulnerable to the slightest change in intonation altering a word's meaning, English is very resilient to mishandling. grin.gif

It is quite easy to learn, verbs have not the amount of forms that a Latin derivated language as Spanish, or French, the most spoke in those family, do

By the way, we are really going to die. My fault this went off-topic

It is quite easy to learn, verbs have not the amount of forms that a Latin derivated language as Spanish, or French, the most spoke in those family, do

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!!!

Well, I'd rather be a vampire than a zombie :rofl:

I didn't get my English from school either.

When I have finished school , my English realy sucked!!!

My fault this went off-topic

its okay my friend.

I didn't get my English from school either.

When I have finished school , my English realy sucked!!!

same here!

Let's keep on the off-topic for a while.

Yeah, I can confirm that French is a very difficult language. For every, every rule, you have a handful of exceptions. In fact, that's the same thing for French law or everyday life. And in the case you have succeded in speaking it, the next nightmare will be to write it correctly, having to deal with numerous written but unpronounced letters (unlike English). That's probably why French had been considered so an elitist language in the European past.

As an anecdote, in the 19th Century, a special dictation, full of vicious traps and rare words, had been proposed to the Court of Emperor Napoléon III. The Emperor (not said to be a very clever man) made 75 errors, the Spanish-born Empress 62, and the Ambassador of Austria-Hungary only 1.5.

Well if i could choose the manner in which i could die , it would have to be after a alcohol drug frenzied sex orgy with lots of nymphet women ......then i could die happy with a smile on my face . Wonder if anyway has ever said that as a final request at a fireing squad and more to the point was the request honoured !!!!! ? . I have only had one moment in my life when i thought i was gonna die but i was quite calm and didnt sink to the bottom of the south Atlantic but made it to shore safe but a little embarrased of making an ass of myself while on lookers on the beach watched it all . I would like to think that theres more after death , be ashame to think thats it . I guess we will not know till one day your numbers up then you will know !!!!!! lets hope for all of us its a long time yet to come

Have you ever thought that dying in such a frenzied drug & sex orgy would probably be the best way to have your dead body outraged by a whole gang of horny degenerated junkies? Oh yes, you 'd certainly not care at that time, but...

hello Gang

these days im thinking about the death more than usual

so what do u think the death is? and have u think someday the death?

as know when someone die , the other people which close to him , they buried him under the ground!!!

and after a year or months he will be forgotten!

i know theres another life underground

gracias and have a nice day

I am no believer at all, so I'm not feared about death and rubbish about after-life, judgement, reincarnation as a bad-looking insect, etc. I think death must only look like a powercut with total memory erasement and no possible backup. The people left behind will just have to deal with the corrupted hardware, possibly saving as many spare parts in working order as they can, and take care of the next generation.

But on the other hand, I'm simply terrified by the idea of pain, a pain so huge that it could provoke death. I don't know what I will die from, but my arteries are still by large number one on the black list of potential murderers...

...Unless the Mayans' prophecy gets right and there's no Year 2013!