Sign in to follow this  
HotNess

Well, if the world does end, then life will be better I hope - if I end up "Up there" instead of "down there"... And as we all know, there's no paradise for us without CA!!! :pilotfly:

:rofl: yeah, when winning eleven will pass the eleven edition?

hahaha

wining eleven will be wining twelve! :rofl:

Real healthcare would be a sign of the apocalypse. 1 line healthcare bill: Anyone can sign up for medicare at any age. Poof! problem solved. That surely would be a sign of the apocalypse.

Or maybe the ancients were better with theoretical physics and 12/21/2012 is when dark energy overtakes dark matter and rips the universe apart.

Or we run out of fuel, water or some other vital resource and the world becomes Mad Max.

Or the Swine Flu vaccine or a potential AIDS vaccine(hey you never know by then) creates zombies and it becomes Left 4 Dead. Actually, that would be really fun, I vote for that.(Edit: As long as there are no tanks, those are so damn annoying to fight)

Edited by eraser_tr
  • Dislike 1

Or the Swine Flu vaccine or a potential AIDS vaccine(hey you never know by then) creates zombies and it becomes Left 4 Dead. Actually, that would be really fun, I vote for that.(Edit: As long as there are no tanks, those are so damn annoying to fight)

i second that!:drinks:

I think there should be a TV special on 22nd December 2012...where all the Dorks who predicted the end of the world, are dropped into a Live Volcano!

Now THAT would be entertainment!

Sure!!

For the "real" event, I plan of laughing my ass off, IF the Universe ends. I also plan on laughing my ass of if NOTHING happens, so I win either way. cool.gif

However, I AM looking forward to the movie; part of it was shot less than 500 yards from where I'm sitting at Santa Monica Airport (where, supposedly Our Heros ™ try to escape in a private plane). Of course, watching LA get 'the finger' is always fun. After all, we hardly have ANYTHING happen here, other than the occasional Giant Mutated Ants ™ from "THEM" and the odd misplaced tornados from "Day After Tommorrow"....

wrench

kevin stein

Never anything in LA? Phuuuhh... You forget all seasons of Jack Bauer's 24, with permanent NBC alerts on LA, Valencia twinned with Nagasaki, and a common rate of casualties at the local CTU worse than in a Kamikaze squadron (the worst affectation for a Fed, for sure).

Gee if you're bored with LA, just come to NY!

We have everything happen here! Crazy landings, homeless dictators, Vlad the impaler, huge christmas trees, exhaust flavored pretzels and hot dogs, giant ticks (Cloverfield), Zombies (I am Legend) giant gorillas, aliens and the list goes on. And last I heard Jack Bauer gets to run around NY this time around (and that yummy redhead)

• Dislike 1

We have everything happen here! Crazy landings, homeless dictators, Vlad the impaler, huge christmas trees, exhaust flavored pretzels and hot dogs, giant ticks (Cloverfield), Zombies (I am Legend) giant gorillas, aliens and the list goes on. And last I heard Jack Bauer gets to run around NY this time around (and that yummy redhead)

You forgot meteors, and oh, how could you, the one and only CGI Godzilla, man... Not to mention NY's naturally haunted... (I WANT GHOSTBUSTERS 3 MOVIE!!!).

Man... you forgot Giant Alligators... and stadium seats that cost about the same as an average monthly home mortgage payment.....

and while on that subject.... if you really want to get personal... a lot of sports teams that talk a tremendous amount of sh&t in pre-season about how good they are and will be in the regular season, then get their arses handed to them every week like it's a High School scrimage.

Jets

Giants

Mets

Nets (ex-NY soon to be NY again)

Nicks

Islanders

Rangers

I love NY... really.. I do.. honestly.. seriously... somebody get me the hell out of here!!!!

OvS

Get ready, drink three pints and don't forget your towel.

• Like 1

Ah well since time and memorial people have been predicting the end of the world . the Mayans 2012 !!!! well thats a pretty safe bet for some sha man or witchdoctor or priest etc to make from back then , its not like they could get proved wrong as every one from that time is long dead and gone . And even if he or she was right they wouldn't be able to pick up their winnings from the bookies and even if they could whats the poiint its the end of the world . I have seen people with advertisement boards saying the end of the world is now ....and they are always there the next week and the next etc . I guess one day though one of hem is gonna be right , but who would care ? im right im right im .........world ends no one around to care lol .