Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

HAT IN THE RING! : Web update

Guys, just a heads up the website - it has been updated to include info on the coming Expansion. The title is "HAT IN THE RING!"

Price is set there, and availability will be added shortly, but it will be available via download.

http://www.overflandersfields.com/info.htm

I am in... drat another 2 weeks job then :lol: Seriously or should that be Shirley surely not... looking forward to it and I have only been flying for a week!!! :blink:

Pol, I see the price. Did you want us to at this time? Oh Sorry it makes sense now, hehe. Guys be sure to view the screenshots. Most of them are new. The railyards are very much improved too.

Edited by Rickitycrate

I can hardly wait! So many improvements, including:

Personalised AIRCRAFT skin!

• auto exit on damage on/off setting

:good:

Just in time to give my wife the link, for my Christmas Present. Yes Santa I have been a good boy this year.

I know it might seem like minor details, but the buffeting and wind noise are something I'm really looking forward to for the non-warp DiD thing.

Edited by Vidken

Well done guys! It's a relief to see that this sim is improving day after day. We devoted fans got your backs covered. :drinks:

Cheers boy's mines ordered.drinks.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gif

I can hardly wait! So many improvements, including:

Personalised AIRCRAFT skin!

good.gif

What he said! good.gif

Co-ool Beans!

Great! The price is absolutely okay - so I don't have to sell my grandma! :grin:

Thanx so much OBD! Will definitely order as soon as that little button says "Buy Now!"

What he said!

good.gif

Co-ool Beans!

• Personalised AIRCRAFT skin!

I must admit...these two are my main reason for ordering!...worth the $20 ALL ON THEIR OWN!

THANKS

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

I just noticed the price, and it is VERY reasonable for all those things we'll be getting. I've seen some VERY limited extra content being sold for some other WW1 sim that shall not be named, and compared to that, this is a real bargain. Thanks OBD! :salute:

OOOH, I think I just wet myself ! ! ! :blush:

One quick question though. Will this be available for purchase as a DVD for those who do not have hi-speed internet. Sorry if this was answered in the announcement, but I may have missed it in my excitement. :yahoo:

Tony

OOOH, I think I just wet myself ! ! ! :blush:

One quick question though. Will this be available for purchase as a DVD for those who do not have hi-speed internet. Sorry if this was answered in the announcement, but I may have missed it in my excitement. :yahoo:

Tony

Lol Tony, nope it's not on DVD, but it's not that big (400MB approx currently). There *may* be a possibility of an extra "backup" DVD option on the download but I don't know. As per the web details are TBC so we don't have the answers yet.

Hi Pol,

400mb is a bit to handle, to be honest, but the main reason I'd rather have it as a CD/DVD is that I can pop it into the OFF:BH&H case which I currently keep in a back lit shrine which used to be the living room. My wife understood my reasoning and was kind enough to make even more room by leaving me and sueing me for divorce.

I'm sorry I appear to have gone a little off track there.

Please can we have the DVD option - if my PC ever breaks, I'd like to be able to reload it all from DVDs, rather than faffing around with downloads.

Slightly more OT: do you have a list in mind of the new aircraft that are likely to appear in P4? And will you be persisting with CFS3?

Cheers,

Si

Edited by themightysrc

Lol Tony, nope it's not on DVD, but it's not that big (400MB approx currently). There *may* be a possibility of an extra "backup" DVD option on the download but I don't know. As per the web details are TBC so we don't have the answers yet.

Mr. Polovski, In your opinion if I were to download the new expansion Pck file / would I be able to put it on a usb flash stick so I could use it when I get a new computer .. Is the expansion abit more graphic intensive? I run OFF satisfactorily..Thankyou for your fine work

Edited by thewoo1

Well we try our best to make it available via the best method, we cannot make it super perfect for everyone, but as I say we do NOT have the details yet so there is no point asking.

P4 vague ideas yes but I cannot comment on.

thewoo1 the craft are more detailed. It should be OK, but again we cannot say everyone will have exactly the same performance as now but it's similar for sure.