Sign in to follow this  
Teras

thank you for smoking!

hello smokers

the question is : what is your favorite kind of cigarettes?

heres mine

14112009026.jpg

in fact , i dont wanna quit smoking , because smoking gives me good felling

salute

I dont actually smoke..but im also one of those who thinks smokers get a bad time over there choice..if ya wanna smoke..then smoke...now reason im replying to this is that as said,even though not a smoker..i love the smell of pipes,so any pipe smokers out there..i loves ya lol

xx v xx

whoraa

yes , thats right ....

and we are smokers ... so we love who love us too lol

thanks for replying

I don't smoke and my g/f used to smoke these:

djarum_special_box.jpg

But she'd smell so bad that I just couldn't stand it. So I came home after hearing an ad for Smoke Assassin. She ordered one (it was free) and while it was a POS she realized that electronic cigarettes could replace those expensive analog cigarettes. She ordered her first real e-cig after doing quite a bit of research and now she has no craving whatsoever for real cigarettes. She still gets her nicotine fix without the CO2, tar, arsenic or the other assorted 2000 chemicals that are bad for you that come from real cigarettes. E-Cigs use vegetable glycerin (food grade), propolyne glycol (food grade) nicotine liquid and water based food grade flavoring.

Here's the kit she ordered.

She found a personal vaporizing (that's the correct term, FDA banned "e-cigs" hence the new name) website and became part of a group of people here in town that meet once a month. They exchange information, some are dealers and sell products as well. But the best part is that the "smoke" she exhales is water vapor. It doesn't have an odor and she can "vape" anywhere, smoking laws don't apply. She even makes her own vaporizing juice. She quit 96 days ago, saved $1100 which equal 2896 cigarettes. She's spent a total of $500 on personal vaporizing stuff and once you get past the initial outlay it costs about $30 a month.

I hooked up with an old friend the other day who smokes and my g/f was showing her the vaporizer. She said no way was she going to "smoke" one of those cuz they weren't real. After a couple hours she took my g/f's offer and tried one. She started coughing from the "hit". She laughed and said it was like smoking a bong. My g/f said the same thing when she started. The most important thing for smokers is that throat hit you get when you smoke cigarettes. With the right vaporizer you get that, it feels exactly like smoking a cigarette. Lots of guys use them too and they use something called a "Chuck Mod". They're custom made and they're kind of the size of a medium size cigar. They're like a standard personal vaporizer on steroids.

Anyhow, just wanted to give you guys the heads up on what's out there. Thank god I came across these and showed my g/f. Now she smells good all the time, doesn't have to constantly chew gum or use mouthwash and she'll live longer. She's also gotten her sense of smell and taste back.

I smoke Pipes cigars and Marlboro Virginia blends... I'll post a pic later

She even makes her own vaporizing juice. She quit 96 days ago, saved $1100 which equal 2896 cigarettes. She's spent a total of $500 on personal vaporizing stuff and once you get past the initial outlay it costs about $30 a month.

it coast me about 100 USD a month!

and btw , u should advised your g/f to quite smoking , and care her self.

I smoke Pipes cigars and Marlboro Virginia blends... I'll post a pic later

i respect those kinds

Edited by Profi

eh, only in parties, specially when i can't respond by myself...Carlton Red, and Gudang Gargan

these kinds are heavy!

You can't beat making your own, hand rolled, Golden Virginia 'roll-up'!

Golden_Virginia_Tobacco.summ.jpg

I also enjoy the occasional, fine quality, hand rolled cigar.

Don't like 'taylor made' cigarettes because you can taste the filter. If your going to smoke, go the whole hog. Straight through, no filter, and taste that baccy!!

I don't smoke in the presence of non-smokers, I respect their choice not to smoke, as much as (I hope) they respect my choice to do so.

captain black no.1

they said u can only smoke 1 cigar per a day

in fact i smoke 20 per day , and i found that pretty cool

i respect ur choice my friend.

wow, 20....:blink:

well, i think your cigarrete should be strong as Marlboro light(eek).

but hey..slow down, don't go die by cancer :drag:

Edited by Silverbolt

hahaha

i smoke Gitanes Blondes About 40 cigars per day ( 2 pack ) , but captian black was so heavy then i back to gitanes blondes

gitanes blondes

Tar 9 mg

nicotine 0,6 mg

not that heavy

thank you silverbolt

Edited by Profi

You should all quit smoking, it just isn't fashion anymore. Just had to say this as today's the "international non-smoker day". As a non-smoker who suffered severe cough attacks on weekends due to have been stuck in an office with smokers where the smoke was so thick you couldn't even see the end of the corridor (this was before the relatively recent implementation on smoking-restriction rules), I must say - go spend your money on other things! (The bad thing about smoking is that it doesn't only ruin the smoker's life but that of non-smokers as well!!).

as smoker , i cant quit because and as i said b4 , cigars gives me good fells

but i will work on ur advise when i married

Well back in the day it was Marlborro red packs and at one point I was going through 4 packs a day. It was the only way to deal with the stress of working flight quarters hours on the flight deck. If I wasn't on the roof I was burning one to the filter and lighting the next of the last. BTW, I was 20 at the time. I quit cold shortly after my 31st birthday. Outside of the odd cigar I am tobacco free and I really don't miss it, well if I'm drinking or shooting dice but that's few and far between these days. The only one who gripes about my cigars is my grandson but I tell him that it's the one bad habit I'm allowed to have these days.

So you start a topic showing your concerns about death, no matter some unknown troll asshole took it to the languages issue..ejem.. and then you

come out with that of smoking? Indeed, there are many ways of dying, but you will have already heard that:

I like you. You got balls. I like balls

So you start a topic showing your concerns about death, no matter some unknown troll asshole took it to the languages issue..ejem.. and then you

come out with that of smoking? Indeed, there are many ways of dying, but you will have already heard that

@ macelena

in the past i respected u , but after reading this .. i dont respect u anymore

u know very well who has changed the subject to the issue of languages

By the way, im not afraid of death and did not show any concerns in this matter

now i also do not show I do not mean in this topic for a way of death about them, there are millions of smokers in this world and every one of them has own point of view and you'll respect these views.

and please if you do not like the subject do not post ur comment in it

u offended me , and i unhappy , so please dont reply to my topics anymore

i am asking the manager to remove ur last post from my topic

What would you do if you were me?

he leave me no answer

i've just wanted to discuss the smoking with C/A members

oh well, i didn't saw any offense there ,even if he was ironic:blink:

you may got confused about asshole word, but he was reffering to himself i think