Sign in to follow this  
Dutch_P47M

Hat in the ring

I'm running off line campaign early period on German site and for the first time it looks if I'm going to survive [thanks to the simped pedals] .  I would like that noting interfere this grrrrrr. If I am using the Hat in the ring will this have some negative influence on my German carrier??? I'm not interrested in the US ad-on, but I like the improvement on graphics and the EV.   

BTW, Payments can this be done by credit card or Paypal????

Edited by Dutch_P47M

Er I don't understand the question? Will buying the Addon affect your career? In what way?

You can choose not to fly US craft if you wish. You cannot choose not to meet a N28 though.

Maybe just finish your career first?

Please remember as per the website and here - full details are not yet available.

I think he means the install of the add-on:

could that additional install eliminate or corrupt his existing campaign pilot?

Not normally, but as I say.. installing ANY software could cause a problem on a PC, so to be safe finish the important career first?

It may be finished soon anyway - it only looks, as if he will last. :grin:

I think he means the install of the add-on:

could that additional install eliminate or corrupt his existing campaign pilot?

Yes that what I mean here!!!! I know I could save the campaign which I will do, but I'm afraid of any negative influence on my existing campaign which cost me a lot of blood, sweat and tears.  

Yes that what I mean here!!!! I know I could save the campaign which I will do, but I'm afraid of any negative influence on my existing campaign which cost me a lot of blood, sweat and tears.  

Yep so see my last comments please :) Youi have a little while to kill him off before the addon is available, and you do NOT have to install it immediately anyway if you are worried??

As I say we cannot cover every single install or pilot sometimes, with upgrades things happen... sooooooo finish it, then install?

Installing the Expansion 'should not' affect existing careers.

HTH

WM

Dutch, you always have a rest-risk, when installing something new.

It will probably go alright.

So you can do as Pol says - or risk it. I'll risk it.

Dutch, you always have a rest-risk, when installing something new.

It will probably go alright.

So you can do as Pol says - or risk it. I'll risk it.

Yes basically I made no changes to the pilot dossiers or related code and installing HIR expansion 'should not' affect any current pilot dossier/career - this has been tested.

We just will not guarantee it - PCs etc.

HTH

WM

Yes basically I made no changes to the pilot dossiers or related code and installing HIR expansion 'should not' affect any current pilot dossier/career - this has been tested.

We just will not guarantee it - PCs etc.

HTH

WM

Thanks you all

I think I should not be in any worry because it sounds very plausible that when the download is available, I'm already downed by a allied plane so the campaign will be ended and I can start HoR without any risk!!!!   Was very lucky last night, a terrible fight, could reach my German site   :heat:  but that was the only thing to be proud of!!!!!!! 

I love this campaign mode in OFF3 :good: .  

flying away you will live another day. 

Dutch, just stop thinking too negative.

The campaign pilot will to 99% still be fine after your install of the add-on. Promised!

The devs can't promise such things, of course, cause they never know the rigs and the

sometimes strange ways of people installing something.

But I know, they are doing a good job, always, so don't worry. I have good campaign pilots

myself, but that won't keep me from getting the add on on my rig.