Sign in to follow this  
viper11

PL-8 Thunderbolt

Hi all,just wanting to know if anybody has the same problem as me with the pl8 thunderbolt missile for the china fighters eg j10 ,jh-7a.It doesnt show up in the game ,its like its invisable,i can fire it but no model..its in my weapons objects and editor ..but not in the game...Any ideas please

Hello

try with this PL-8

Christian

Thanx christian ,tried it with your PL-8 but still not showing on the J10,very strange .Never mind ,will fly with PL-5 on the wings... Thanx again mate

You using SF2 or 1? Because I can load PL-8s fine...

PL-8.7z

post-5735-12586022396487.jpg

Edited by EricJ

Guest rscsjsuso5

to get pl-8 missiles , i forgot to tell u that you will need to run the weapondata through the editor tool found here http://www.thirdwire.com/downloads_tools.htm .

steps

install sf1, patch it (latest one from thirdwire), bluetiger, installl weapon pack , and finally run it through the editor.

also sometimes in your loadout.ini some ppl might rename weapon like pl8 pl_8 pl-8 u must try the combo and then search the weapondata.ini for your missile , the pl-8 is also a python3 in some weapon packs.

enjoy

search kb for more info.

Thanx for all the help guys,,problem is solved,it was a duplicate copy in the weapons folder....thanx again