Sign in to follow this  
HotNess

rant about electric lol

Ok..totally no flying stuff..very quick rant befoire i totally loose my temper over electrictity...LOL..its crap,lets go back to stone age,its common in uk here to mess things up..so,i got a bill for 3 month period of £1180...gave em acyrate reading as theres was estimate,they sent another bill for £1100,told em wrong again,gave em details of correct meter reading,got 3rd bill of £5.75...this pleased me despite even me knowing it sould be around the £80 mark...then a 4th bill came saying they calculated wrong and want £89...on top of outstanding £1180,told em again,a bill for £17.86p...followed by a credit to my account for £700,then they realised and took that back and sent new accurate bill £130...i told em its wrong as its way to high for 3 months,they recalculated and came back with a figure of £1180..told em this was origanal figure and was wrong first time,put full complaint to the energy supplier..who have now decided they dont supply nor ever have supplied my address and im with another company..who they own..lol...however the company im not with still want there bill paying for not supplying me,the so called company i am with,do not hold an account for me...so,though screw it,and i switched companys away from them..i then got a final bill for £81.50 from the original company..which is correct amount and correct meter reading....this went on over 3 months....and long gone is that comany,been very happy with new supplier until this morning when i recived a 3 month bill for them for £2075...estimated...AND SO IT BEGINS AGAIN LOL GRRRRR

xx v xx

So, do all the kids that flunk out of school end up working for the utility companies over there??

Don't mean to be intrusive or rude, which company did you used to be with and who did you change to?

were The UK..THE GB...ENGERRRLAND.!!!..we dont have a school system lol,that works anyway

i was with Npower to start with and moved to a company called Ecotricity.

xx v xx

Shocking... :rofl:

Welcome the wonderful world of the Call Centre manned by idiots ran by the incompetent owned by the stupid...

Hope you get it sorted or maybe you could buzz the call centre with your new Biplane...

"a company called Ecotricity"

wonderful...

with wind farm generation. So they will charge you triple for rationed power that quit whens the breeze dies.........

What total madness , how can they get it wrong when you gave then an accurate reading . I mean its not even like they got the decimal point wrong , you could kind of expain their error then by saying its a type error . You think you bill was processed on a friday and some erk wanted to get of to the pub early and thought ' i cant be asked working this one out lets just hit the key pad until i get a series of numbers ........tap tap tap tap tap tap oh £ 2081 yep that will do , and off to the pub !!!! . Well i hope who ever they are that when they got to the pub and ordered their first drink the Barmaid or Barman said that will be £2081 please , its friday i cant be asked working out the price !!!!!! now that would be poetic justice ...........we can but hope good.gif