Sign in to follow this  
greyhawk

Defaults when starting up

Can someone tell me where or how to chnge the default United States Air Force to United States Marine Corps on the load out and also the squadron etc.

Guest rscsjsuso5

don't know what u want but u need to be more specific / more detail on your problem.

trying to help you and also enjoy your stay

Well, when I start up WOE and start a single mission, I pick the aircraft and when I load it with weapons it asks for paint scheme, markings and squadron. What i would like is, instead of having to change the markings and squadron that it shows up as what i want automatically. Like it is usually USAF but want USMC with a USMC squadron. I have sp2 and am running vista.

Guest rscsjsuso5

u will need to got your aircraft data and change it from usaf to usn and thus your skin nation if you want in textureset.

enjoy.

Might help to know exactly WHICH aircraft you'r talking about.

Why not just pick a Navy or Marine version of the aircrft??? They're all the same, loadout-wise. With some exceptions for really peculiar weapons

Have you LOOKED at the loadout screen? You'll see those little drop-down buttons, you can change you aircraft/squadron/skin, etc from there.

wrench

kevin stein