Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

tues 11-24 session

barring any unforseen problems, will try and have something up tues around 730 edt

pd has 2 new missions up, so would like to try and give them a go.

will try and remeber to post here when am online.

I'll try to be there SD.

I want to see if I have any mis-matches. Yesterday morning I installed the main Vasco Aces patch, then the mini patch, then Stump's new effects file he posted. I got an aircraft mis-match when I tried to join.

We'll see what happens Tues.

Cheers

GB

Cool! I will have to download them. BTW: Pd is inquiring the Boys of 60 on who still has OFF installed on their computer. Do you think he is jonezing for a WW1 fix?clapping.gif

Edited by Axgrinder

I'll try to be there SD.

I want to see if I have any mis-matches. Yesterday morning I installed the main Vasco Aces patch, then the mini patch, then Stump's new effects file he posted. I got an aircraft mis-match when I tried to join.

We'll see what happens Tues.

Cheers

GB

Curious,,,does that mean you didnt get to play?

Curious,,,does that mean you didnt get to play?

Correct, had an a/c mismatch. Told Vasco instead of everyone waiting on me that I would try to get with someone during the week.

GB,

Go into OFF Manager Workshop and do a Restore OFF Default in the lower left corner. Do this before the next time you try and join a MP game.good.gif

Correct, had an a/c mismatch. Told Vasco instead of everyone waiting on me that I would try to get with someone during the week.

When you go into 'workshops' also make sure that your MP aircraft config is set up this way. Lower left hand corner of workshops.

Seems to prevent the AC mismatches.

Hope that helps.

When you go into 'workshops' also make sure that your MP aircraft config is set up this way. Lower left hand corner of workshops.

Hope that helps.

Thank Mac, will check.

GB

what do i know..i remembered...

little past 7 edt,,am on teamspeak....

Whats the ip Duck

Sorry guys, I was going to try and make it tonight but im in retail and my 6pm job turned into a 9pm job but I made great money and sold some great gear to them so all is well.

I am going to jump on now so any late hight players that are around can come fly a mission or two for the fun of it.

:salute:

Hope that helps.

Thanks Mac, it worked.