Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

ts and tso

am always forgetting to start up tso...never fails.....

this page has a quick way to make one shortcut to start up both tso and ts at the same time..

http://www.solidblogger.com/create-single-shortcut-to-launch-multiple-programs-on-your-computer/

when you save the txt files as a bat file..you HAVE to save it to the tso folder..or you get a dll error mssage...

once you have the bat file in the tso folder, you can make a shortcut for it to the desktop, and rename it.

if you click on the shortcut, and select properties..you can change the icon,,,if you browse to the ts directory, and click on the tso.exe,,your shortcut to the bat file will have the same icon as ts did...

Thanx, Duck. This not only allows me to replace four shortcuts with only two, but it reduces the time it takes me to get things started since now I have two only double clicks (one for TS/TSO and the other for CPU control/TIR/Sidewinder control panel) instead of four plus a trip through the start menu (I hadn't created a shortcut for TSO yet). good.gifok.gif