Was over at the strike fighters web site and it states that Strike Fighters SP1 is no longer available and is out of print. While I do have a copy, I thought this sim had a resonably strong following?

interesting will ask TK

I dont think it has much to do with following.

I imagine most publishing deals are for a set number of copies. Unless the software sells as quick as a major title such as Half life or the latest "Sims" game then it's unlikely a publisher will print more.

Operation Flashpoint for example is out of print now, but that sold way over 1,000,000 copies!

Cheers

Was over at the strike fighters web site and it states that Strike Fighters SP1 is no longer available and is out of print.

Link?

I couldn't find that on Thirdwire or Strategy First sites.

http://thirdwire.com/projects.htm

Strike Fighters: Project 1

A combat flight simulation game featuring some of the most exciting jet aircraft from the 60's, including the F-100 Super Sabre, F-104 Starfighter, A-4 Skyhawk, and F-4 Phantom II!

Platform: MS-Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP

Note: This title is currently out of print and no longer being distributed through retail stores.