Sign in to follow this  
Dutchie

playing online

hi guys,

Im pretty new up here, purchased First eagles about three months ago.

Gettin a bit tired from the standart goldpack aircraft so i downloaded a bunch from here.

i downloaded my favourite plane the nie-17 , but it looks like a total disaster in first eagles.

Let me explain why in the real the nie-17 and the albatros dIII were almost egual to eachother.

So the nie-17 from the game have to be much more manouvrable than it now is now it is as nimble as a fokker eindecker.

Went something wrong on the download, or is this normal in first eagles?

And the second question WERE CAN I PLAY ONLINE, AND HOW?

thanx very much for your help and hope te see you guys soon up in the air .

regards dutchpride

As for the flight model I know nothing.

but as to online

get hamchi and hyperlobby

copy you first eagles exe. and rename it to wov.exe

then point hyperlobby to it just like any other game your going to play on it.

now usualy we play stock but you can add stuff as long as everyone has the sane aircraft.

I am online most nights and can help you If i see you there.

Do custom skins appear online or just the stock default skins?

That I do not know since I play totaly stock.

Less complications and faster to get flying with out having to trouble shoot such issues

As long as you know who the enemy is just shoot him down,or take out the target.

Unless you want to get together with specific people and you have all set up a prior setup (a custom mod) that you all down load.

as for flight model I seem to recall that some are made for medium and some for hard read the readme it should say.

Peter01's are all made for hard and he has been the standard for quite a while. You just need to download his FM's for your particulare patch since his go back several patches.

As for the flight model I know nothing.

but as to online

get hamchi and hyperlobby

copy you first eagles exe. and rename it to wov.exe

then point hyperlobby to it just like any other game your going to play on it.

now usualy we play stock but you can add stuff as long as everyone has the sane aircraft.

I am online most nights and can help you If i see you there.

hey da spungie

did almost al what you ve said exept for the rename thing why is that?

and where in the hyperlobby gamelist can i find first eagles.

My il-2 forgotten battles version 4.09b1m doesnt work on hyperlobby

thank hope to see you guys soon up in the air

regards dutchie

Salute,

I just read this thread. Kopied the exe and renamed it Wov.exe (wings over Vietnam???) and was able to run a mission in Hyperlobby. Didn't know it was that easy. I have returned to the stock planes anyway as I could not except monoplanes outflying stock scouts. Anyway, this is good news. My time zone is Europe, and I too will keep an eye open for possible online play. This Sim is just too pritty to forget it, and with iL2's CK taking forever...and I doubt that the aircraft skins and cockpits in CK will be as good as FE ones.

YES you name it wov.exe it tricks hyper lobby into thinking it is wov and you need to be in the wov room too.

Unless you get the connector from check six and run into some one in the sf or wov rooms that knows how to use it.

you can also run it through hamachi.

but hyper lobby is a good place to meet chat and from their connect.

We had a group of 9 or more playing for several months as well as using combat ace's teamspeak server .

that was awesome hours of fun ,till my wrists could not handle it any more all the twisting and turning throttle up and down.

you also can do the same with woe and woi.