Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

I just was in the concert of my life

Folks, i'm just happy as a hell....i was Yesterday in the concert of my life!

AC/DC @ São Paulo witht he Rock 'n roll train tour, i've waited 6 hours in the line, but it was a party since the beggining of it, unfrtunatelly i lost my mobile with all that people jumping(i was jumping too :grin:)

so, who have the oportunity to go...don't waste it...it's just the best concert i ever been in my short life, and for what i understood, this one will be the last one.

man, Angus is the personification of rock n' roll i don't know how he have such energy to do what he does, but man, i've almost cry.

:drinks:

007.jpg

006.jpg

60.000 people, one song....

fell the vibe

:clapping:

Edited by Silverbolt

i remember when in wichita angus stood on top a tower of speakers playing.top live heavy bands next to metalica,and judis priest.not much change from studio rec to live.

AWESOME PICS.

PS whats your camera

Die, Yuri, die!

No no, it says "The Yuri, the." :rofl:

Sounds awesome Yuri! It was worth the wait now, huh? heh

I got the same feeling after seeing Rush's R30 tour... it's amazing how bands like this can still kick serious a$$ after all these years.

By-tor & the Snow Dog!!

i remember when in wichita angus stood on top a tower of speakers playing.top live heavy bands next to metalica,and judis priest.not much change from studio rec to live.

AWESOME PICS.

PS whats your camera

:grin:

Used to be an Nokia N-95 but was stolen when i was getting out of the stadium(Die bastard thief!)

not my pics or record btw.

hell yeah! plus 10 hours in the line , and a bad plane decompression follow by some rain :grin:

no doubt best trip i've ever did

First concert I ever went to was AC/DC and AEROSMITH, salt palace, Salt Lake City, Utah, 1977, they blew AEROSMITH off the stage, hows that for an opening act?