eburger68

WOV Air & Ground War Expansion Pack Gold - Part 3

WOV Air & Ground War Expansion Pack Gold - Part 3

"Wings Over Vietnam: Air and Ground Expansion Pack - GOLD"

by

eburger68 and malibu43

V1.1 Final (Gold - Updated)

This is the third of three parts.

Why thanks flying Recon over Vietnam is now much more fun... getting chased this way and that with flak is real fun too... :good:

Drat no recon in the campaigns oh well time to do some modding... must remember to save the originals first...

Edited by Pacman

A real immersive experience since WOV Air & Ground War Expansion Pack is out.

I'm crazy about it. Amazing add-on compilation, and FPS friendly to my mind.

THE must have... :good:

Very stable with the 2008 version.

It could be as perfect as diamond if one day you add some yellow jackets on the boat deck and crew in airports. Just a suggestion.

But again : thank you, you transformed my sim ! :clapping:

Edited by Choupion

Hi, I want to thank all of the contributors to this awesome mod! I appreciate all the hard work!

Is it possible to move the guns on the AC-130 (or any of the AC aircraft) or have them aim at whatever you have targeted? I haven't been able to find a thread or readme that covers AC-130 unique commands/targeting. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

grafix7:

Sorry, but I don't think such a mod exists. If there is such a beast, I'm sure someone will step in and point the way.

Eric Howes

Hi, I want to thank all of the contributors to this awesome mod! I appreciate all the hard work!

Is it possible to move the guns on the AC-130 (or any of the AC aircraft) or have them aim at whatever you have targeted? I haven't been able to find a thread or readme that covers AC-130 unique commands/targeting. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

So far there hasn't been any way, so gonna have to do it the hard way...

Turrets on aircraft are limited to targeting AIR targets only. Odd limitation but its what we have to live with.