Sign in to follow this  
zagnut

Question About Campaigns

My question is, how do you keep track of the mission progression in the campaign? I just completed the 1st of 30 in the A-10 download and the mission isn't listed in my pilot profile. Anyone know?

Edited by zagnut

nevermind, just shortly after this post, I found the 'save' button.. lol

It's all good. I'm sure your posting here (and reply) will help others that may encounter the same problem. =)

Yeah, thats great. But how about us, whom can not load the saved files in the campains. Is there any special tricks, mods, methods to do that?? I have heard several witch have the same problem.

How about CTRL-S, does work?? I'll check right now.

I promise that I'll post a reply if I find out:-)

Scamp et al,

Sorry that I haven't run into this problem myself. I've scanned all the manuals in my repository, but there is no mention or reference to the issue you're experiencing.

I'd scan the UBI forums for you, but they've been off-line for the last 2 days. Hopefully one of the Biohaz members can shed some light here, else I hope to have something from the UBI forums soon once they're back up.

Thank Slick Willy, I appreciate your help. Look forward to hear from you:-)

Just some quick and silly thoughts/comments:

Ctrl-O = Open a mission file (in the Mission Editor)

Also, can we assume that, during your mission, you used the quote key (`) to open the Mission-Goal completion window and confirm that all mission goals have been achieved before saving and continuing onto the next mission? The Mission-Goal window is only available in LOMAC v1.02.

There is no silly thoughts/comments, when you are trying to help:-) I have never tryed/used what you are writing about. That means that I have to go the mission editor and open one of my saved files this way??? I haven't used the (') key to do anything, Is it a good idea to do that?? I just use the normal save function. You know, hit escape and there is a small window wich makes it possible to save the game in the middle of a mission. It works fine in the first mission, but not in the rest:-(

Scamp to save a campaign you have to do it after you complete a mission...usually after i fly a mission i look over the debrief and look at the briefing for the next one...thats when i save it...you just hit the little disk at the top left and it should work..and to open a saved campaign you just go to the campaigns menu and click on the one you were playing and it should open up where you left off...ive heard of problems with people saving games in flight so i usually dont bother with it...i hope this helps a bit...

Semper Fi