Sign in to follow this  
Matze27

Skin preview ?

Hello from Germany ! :bye: At first - i love this sim - it has more feeling than Rise of flight ! The lovely detailed work over all - great !! But is it right that i have no possibility to have a short preview at that many outstanding skins in game as the pedantically chance to take seat in a plane and chose an unknown skin to have a look at it ? The way over "txbmp" is well known to me. It would be great if this were possible in the future - sorry for my poor english ! There are nearly 30 years ago from school.

There are available programs the skinners use ( of which I'm not). But as far as I know, you can only view each briefly, so that you don't waste your time making a duplicate. There's a section here that devotes it's resources to Photoshop, Paint, skinning, and 3D Modelling. Perhaps There ? ? ? ?

Yes, thx uncleal, i think you mean a programm like "txbmp", which i describe, but it´s not ingame and it takes a relativly long time to open the skin. I mean something, that offers me a look a the skin on the 3-D - Model of the plane, like in Rise of Flight, IL-2 and a few other modern sims; leastwise a way to have a quicker way to have a look at the beautiful skins - because there are so many.