Sign in to follow this  
ThePsy

TK First Eagles News

Posted on Thirdwire forums by TK

First Eagles 2 is just a Vista/Win7 (DX10/11) version of the First Eagles, its based on Strike Fighters 2 code, nothing new will be inlcuded. It'll be out *soon* I hope (trust me, we want this out as much as you do icon_wink.gif ). If you don't have Vista/Win7, there should be no or little reasons to pick this up.

Expansion packs are where you'll see new planes and maps, and next one is probably later next year.

TK

--

link => http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7128&start=8

First Eagles runs fine in Windows 7. Will First Eagles 2 run better, add anything?

how about a WWII version?

First Eagles runs fine in Windows 7. Will First Eagles 2 run better, add anything?

how about a WWII version?

1- "First Eagles 2 is just a Vista/Win7 (DX10/11) version of the First Eagles"

2- "nothing new will be inlcuded"

I think that TK said everything there...

You know, he said nothing new would be included in SF2 remakes. :grin:

You know, he said nothing new would be included in SF2 remakes. :grin:

Yeah, he's sneaky like that :lol:

Falcon

Almost a year is a long time though. It's been awhile since the last upgrade. TW should throw a dog a bone to hold us over till then. An aircraft, a map, a fix for the sloppy formations that wander all over the place at take-off, a proper sky mod that doesnt have that horizon band that gets higher and higher as your plane gains altitude. Anything would be nice. There're many things that need a little fixing that no one here at CA seems to know how to fix. I know I'm going on but I really like First Eagles and I guess I would just like to be assured it will only get bettergrin.gif . But I do understand how things work and I wont hold my breath (for too long)blink.gif