Sign in to follow this  
Kingkat

A Great Big Thankyou To Sitting Duck

Today............with SittingDucks help, I am able to HOST.

His patience and knowledge was fantastic. I was able to set my router, foward the port and allow players to connect.

Thankyou again, Kingkat

We also K^&&%$D some British Fliers today too!!!!!!!

I was wondering is a stickey could be made with the process so others can try to host?

Just a thought.

GB

You have a good idea.

However, it will cost you.......yikes.gif

I had to send to SittingDuck an endorsed BlankCheck.................heat.gif

He's more expensive than the wifey!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think SittingDuck is the can-do-man...............................drinks.gif

Great news King! If we keep this up we should have enough guys to host almost everyday!good.gif

lol....gb,,,at the risk of starting to sound like uncleal...there is a sticky for MP, and hosting.

unfortunatly,,there are so many different routers out there, it would be impossible to put in proceedures for all of them....

but,,i will add to it,,,what i do (go to portforward.com)...and the links i follow there to get the steps for the various routers.

lol....gb,,,at the risk of starting to sound like uncleal...there is a sticky for MP, and hosting.

unfortunatly,,there are so many different routers out there, it would be impossible to put in proceedures for all of them....

but,,i will add to it,,,what i do (go to portforward.com)...and the links i follow there to get the steps for the various routers.

Thanks SD

I actually have a new Linksys router. Getting rid of the "B" and bought a "N".

GB

terrific,,,,

gonna assume the proceedure is the same,,,linksys hasnt changed much over the models....

if you need a hand let me know,,and,,if you put a pssword on the n routher,,be sure to write it down