Sign in to follow this  
MAKO69

C.O.D. MWII

Holy crap, just finished this game. Great ending there will be another. Very sobering to see the D.C. being overun with enemy troops.

I havent finished the single player yet, been busy playing online. So far though the single player has yet to disappoint.

Finished the s/p in about 7 hours. Great storyline. I got a tear in my eye with the prison mission.

I havent finished the single player yet, been busy playing online. So far though the single player has yet to disappoint.

Multiplayer is rather disappointing. Especially now that all the kiddies have the dual shotgun and tactical knife unlocks.

I have to disagree. I am having a great time with MP. Got a good bunch of guys I play with and we just have a ton of fun.

Great short SP,great storyline but..again..shorter.finished in 6 hours

In MP I've played deeply for 2 weeks reaching lev.68,but this time I've got bored,bored to play on steam first,and there's more aiding there,I'm stuck with predators,pave low,ac-130.

Beeing back to CoD WaW and have a great time,servers are always busy ,I can play in dedicated servers,using mods,have gore,tanks and skill!

I hope next cod will be Vietnam,and Activision turn back to Punkbuster and kick steam off!

I have to disagree. I am having a great time with MP. Got a good bunch of guys I play with and we just have a ton of fun.

Dave,

I'd like to jump in with you guys I just don't have the game yet... but after the Holidays, I most likely will. How do you guys get on with this? I've never played a combat game on line, only RB3D and OFF... which is a ton of fun. I'm in NY, so week nights are OK now and then, especially with winter knocking on the door.

OvS

Once you get it, I can add you in Steam as a friend and we can leave messages for when we can play. I am in the same boat as you on time during the week. Also we are on teamspeak so get a headset and mic. I am in the same time zone as you so coordination wont be a problem.

Once you get it, I can add you in Steam as a friend and we can leave messages for when we can play. I am in the same boat as you on time during the week. Also we are on teamspeak so get a headset and mic. I am in the same time zone as you so coordination wont be a problem.

Thanks Dave... considering my family has had Boots and Balls on every Beach and Battlefield the US was on since WWI... (except yours truly here) ... at least I can serve as a lowly grunt in the Virtual world... :salute:

I'll drop you a line when I get it... it might be today as I need to pick-up a few Wii items for my daughter at GameStop anyway... Merry Christmas to me! :rofl:

OvS

PS.. I'm M$ headset ready.

Edited by OvS

Thanks Dave... considering my family has had Boots and Balls on every Beach and Battlefield the US was on since WWI

Sounds like my family but it goes to just before the Civil War. I am the one of only 3 left though in the military. I am planning on playing tonight for sure.

Thanks Dave... considering my family has had Boots and Balls on every Beach and Battlefield the US was on since WWI... (except yours truly here) ... at least I can serve as a lowly grunt in the Virtual world... Salute.gif

Sounds like my family but it goes to just before the Civil War. I am the one of only 3 left though in the military. I am planning on playing tonight for sure.

Well, my family has been in fault of every defeat of Spain since my über-granda the archer did Blue on Blue on the Cid. So i´m playing Guitar Hero

OK Dave, I got it, loaded it and am ready to go.

PM me with the details of teamspeak and how to get going. :)

I'll be playing SP until I hear from you... so far the SP is fantastic!!!

OvS

Only crap with this game is it's Steam!...Half the time I can't play it in Single, because it's 'Not Ready'

GOD, STEAM IS SH*T!!!!!

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Only crap with this game is it's Steam!...Half the time I can't play it in Single, because it's 'Not Ready'

GOD, STEAM IS SH*T!!!!!

I have used Steam for years and it never crapped out on me when trying to play in offline/single player mode. But them using Steam for MP was a bad idea.

Totally agree with Dave,Steam this time ruins what Cod essence really is,no dedicated servers (PB works better than VAC mind it for next year Activision!),no clans,no turneaments,no mods....and the list is long!

For those who don't have a faster connection playing MW2 is harder,cause steam revolves the hosting server from another player to yourself and many times LAG is on the grab and this can ruin (better) a strafe or a spree or (worse) the entire game!

Good luck for those who can play it!

But for the others?

For who (like me) want dedicated servers,mods,flame throwers instead predators and gore??????

For who can't play well MW2 but also never left down from his HDD Cod4 and WaW?

For those who want to play something really different,have a great time with the 'ol way?

Well there's an answer,and it's not blowing in the wind my friend,is AVAILABLE NOW FOR FREE!!!!!

If you don't believe,look at this!!!!

and the other videos on the right!

I'm playing it almost everyday and is what you see,same for the ingame real 60's soundtracks!

And when you hear an helo or fighter approach,watch above,the shape you discover is newer but moooore familiar!

After that If you want you Tour of Duty there's the list of what you need to go!

1)http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/special_folders_view.html

if you're not practice to install mods will help you find the win Hidden folders to install

2)http://forum.i3d.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=2577

download both client & servers

3)http://www.moddb.com/mods/namwaw-vietnam-expansion-pack

The latest expansion pack

they're a bit longer in downloading but with a connection better than mine you'll be able to have it sooo quickly!

new more maps are incoming,for both MP and probably SP games!!!!

And maybe we can for a clan!

BTW,if you like sniping....now you'll be able to increase the zoom to 22x!

Happy hunting!!!!

You can have tournements and clans. I play with a clan currently. As far as tourney's go, you just cooridinate with another clan and do a private match. Works fine. Still dedicated servers would of been much better. Rumor is they might change their minds about that though. We shall see.

Right again!

But for the moment Vietnam mod is my must have,I really enjoy it!

Great and wide maps,jungle,tunnels....and so even do a multikill and have the F-4 napalm strike!