Sign in to follow this  
Sakai

I have finally done it!

I have just realized that the title of this topic could be deciphered with a number of different slants, but oh well.

I was accepted into American International University today!!!! I will be taking an associates course in Information Systems. I am incredibly excited, truly out of my mind. I have the GI Bill that is going to help me live while i'm in school so I can put all my attention into my education. This is a day of days in my life, and I am ready!!!

Here are some screnies to show my form of celebration :drinks:

post-32899-12599894801896.jpg

An ICE heats up the cold war!

post-32899-12599895067063.jpg

The cavalry arrives just in the nick of time!

Congratulations and good luck!

A very good day Sakai. Good for you! Make the most of your opportunity. Best wishes.

Congratulations Sakai and good luck. :drinks:

The way I see it.. you are going to enjoy every minute.

Go for it man!!!

:bye:

Congratulations friend, good to see how future comes well to people, work hard and enjoy what you deserved

Guest Eject

Congratulations friend, good to see how future comes well to people, work hard and enjoy what you deserved

Echoing others above remarks, congrat mate! American U in DC??? C that oldie house neraby the Roundabout with the WARNING that it is haunted? American U is a good, very good U in DC area...... There has been one in Egypt as well.

There has been one in Egypt as well.

Well, i hope Sakai´s is of a higher level. The Bloody American University in Cairo sometimes produces this...

Congrats, enjoy it, and the very best of luck :good:

Wow folks, thanks so much for your support. I love this forum, get responses from as far away as Indonesia and Israel, it's great. I promise not to use my new found knowledge for the purpose of world domination (lol, well.....)