Sign in to follow this  
amariani

Another newbie question...

...Is there any Harrier or F-35 add-on that can hover? (in the game that is!)

...Is there any Harrier or F-35 add-on that can hover? (in the game that is!)

Yes!! The Harrier model I downloaded on here hovers, you just have to know how to do it. I am not saying I can do it proficiently, but I can make the plane hover to some degree and land with most of my foward motion gone. Here is the one I grabbed:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=6681

As for the F-35, well, such an ugly plane shall never be flown from my desk lol.......

~Taxman

I install Weapons packs 2009 on WOV an When I m playing solo I have all weapons but when I playing campaing I have only the regular weapons can I change that ??

The F-35B hovers just fine...if you're good at it.

FC

But when hovering (for F-35B), don't use afterburner, or it will turn out bad. :blink:

Written in it's "readme".

I install Weapons packs 2009 on WOV an When I m playing solo I have all weapons but when I playing campaing I have only the regular weapons can I change that ??

The weapons you get initialy in campaing are determined by whats written in campaing's _data.ini file. After some time (determined by WeaponResupplyTime= in the same file) all mountable weapons should be available.

The weapons you get initialy in campaing are determined by whats written in campaing's _data.ini file. After some time (determined by WeaponResupplyTime= in the same file) all mountable weapons should be available.

Thx Vigilant