Sign in to follow this  
manlyman564

installing l folders in to windows 7

hi

i just got a new computr with windows 7, i checked the knowledge base here. but i still not sure how to install sfp2e and sfp2v into windows 7 is there a step by step

instructions on how to install it into wuindows 7 or can some one here explain to how to do it, like i said i checked the knowledge but i didt really find how to do it in windows 7 it different that xp. i dont know where to add the folders and all the stuff related to strike fighters

thank for your time

ohhh i got win 7 and installed it all as noramlly would do and never had prob,my normal game files are on my usual D:\Strike Fighters 2 then the mod files are in c drive, user folder,then ya name file ,saved games,thirdwire.....and that where all moddy things go ,

xx v xx

Yeah you can install SF2s in the program files as normal and it works fine.

Big difference with Vista and 7 is the mod folder is separated from the main folder

big advantage, you may decide where the mods will go by editing the options.ini file

if you don't chnage anything, mods will go in c:\user\your name\thirdwire\strike fighters.....

Big difference with Vista and 7 is the mod folder is separated from the main folder

You mean, the big difference between the first and second gen of TW sims. Under Windows XP, the mod folder is likewise located away from the main program folder (in my documents/thirdwire).

Edited by Fubar512