Sign in to follow this  
Prowler1111

ONCE IN A LIFETIME offer ONLY FOR STRIKE FIGHTERS SERIES FANS!

RAZBAM announces it´s ONCE IN A LIFETIME offer ONLY FOR STRIKE FIGHTERS SERIES FANS!:

Jumping in the Christmas spirit, and only for 72hrs you can get ALL THE RAZBAM SF TITLE FOR JUST USD 20.00!!

That´s right..it´s not a typo, it´s not a practical joke, you can get all this:

F-102 Delta Dagger

A-6 Intruder

EA-6B/EA-6A

Banhsee´s

Skyraiders Vol1 & 2

WoV Terrain

WoE Terrain

Korea Terrain

Korea Winter Terrain

FOR JUST USD 20.00!!..that´s it, ONE PAYMENT YOU GET THEM ALL!!

Remember, this wont happen again, 72hrs only

Go and get them!

RAZBAM ONLINE STORE

Best regards

Prowler

PD:In 20 minutes after this thread is posted

Hi, just dwlded but I cant open it. Its a rar but a small size and all ig et is docs files. I clicked save as and save. Am I missing something? How many bytes is this supposed to be. thx. :dntknw:

I went ahead and bought the F-102 and already have all of the other aircraft. I don't see the value in getting the terrains by themselves, especially since I only play SF2 at this point. If this deal had been available just a little sooner (I gave up on waiting for it to be set up correctly), I would gladly have taken it.

Hi, just dwlded but I cant open it. Its a rar but a small size and all ig et is docs files. I clicked save as and save. Am I missing something? How many bytes is this supposed to be. thx. :dntknw:

open the .rar and read the instructions i got all mine working fine so far.

AWESOME - THANKS FOR SHARING THE WORD! Bought mine this evening, what an incredible package and a heck of a deal...just fantastic and highly recommended!!!

After some request made (regarding pay days and money availability)and due to the fact some of these products will be discontinued (Replaced) we decided to extend this offer until this Sunday night, that´s right, we moved from 72hrs to a full week.

Best regards

Prowler

Just a reminder, this is the last time you´ll be able to get some titles in our Strike Fighters catalog, as they will be discontinued and then replaced, we are moving entirely from series 1 into series 2 and some products WILL BE GONE, we will NOT produce series 1 intended products and reverse compatibility (in new products) in some parts/models is not guaranteed and will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser, which is the reason of this sale, also, rest assured (to those who are supporters and or fans of RAZBAM) that we´ll keep producing SF titles, and improving our quality.

Thanks for the support!

Best regards

Prowler

PS:And for MSFS fans...a promo is also intended...

Guest Eject

RAZBAM announces it´s ONCE IN A LIFETIME offer ONLY FOR STRIKE FIGHTERS SERIES FANS!:

Jumping in the Christmas spirit, and only for 72hrs you can get ALL THE RAZBAM SF TITLE FOR JUST USD 20.00!!

That´s right..it´s not a typo, it´s not a practical joke, you can get all this:

F-102 Delta Dagger

A-6 Intruder

EA-6B/EA-6A

Banhsee´s

Skyraiders Vol1 & 2

WoV Terrain

WoE Terrain

Korea Terrain

Korea Winter Terrain

FOR JUST USD 20.00!!..that´s it, ONE PAYMENT YOU GET THEM ALL!!

Remember, this wont happen again, 72hrs only

Go and get them!

RAZBAM ONLINE STORE

Best regards

Prowler

PD:In 20 minutes after this thread is posted

RazAmazing! I am WOE Fanatic! I shall get back to u in two months max., I hope, to buy On-Line this: Wings Over Europe Terrain Addon. Amen, and Marrey X-Mas to all of you here.

Edited by Eject

Due to the HUGE success of this promo and by the amount of emails sent asking for an extension, we are glad to announce we are keeping this promo for what´s left of this year..that´s right, 18 more DAYS left!

Thanks for the overwhelming reception of this promo and Merry Christmas!

Best regards

Prowler

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.