Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

Expansion Patch

Unless that banner has been up there, and i never saw it,,it looks like the realease is soon..

Is there anyone one who thinks they may not be getting it?

oh oh i was like man im grabbibg it and bpp, still nopw active buy button:(

Maybe an american nieuport campaign after the Jasta 4 campaign ends? cool.gif

It thought it was going to be a french campaign.

The intention was a French Neiuport campaign as we haven't flown for the French yet, but if the regular attendees want something else, that's fine. Just let me know what you want.

Vasco :pilotfly:

I'm still good with a French campaign next. We could follow it with early USAAEF in N-28's. But then I'm good with whatever everyone else decides. I just want to fly and have fun with friends.

It's available now, and I'm planning on downloading it tonight! But what's the timing going to be on installation? I'm as anxious as anyone to get all the new toys, but we'll have to make sure we all do it between Sundays to prevent mismatches, right? I suggest we exercise some self-restraint and wait to install it until after next Sunday, when the current campaign ends. Assuming we don't start the next one until January it'll give us a couple of weeks to work out any bugs.

I think using the new upgrade would be a little premature this Sunday. Would wait until everyone has had a chance to get it, install it and make sure it is up and running. I downloaded it last night and it was a breeze! One .exe file. That's it. And The new enhancements and aircraft are fantastic!!!

Hi boy's, just downloaded new add on ' Hat in the ring' one question,if i install will we all miss match on sunday?

red dog,,cant find where i wrote down you new ip,,,,either post it or pm it to me...thanks

same with vonguber....

You just have to have what Vasco has in his game.

You just have to have what Vasco has in his game.

Which means that either we all have to have it or not, depending on what Vasco does. So what does Vasco do? And if 2pm EST rolls up on someone who hasn't picked it up yet and Vasco's got it running he's SOL. Or maybe Vasco's decided to wait so as not to leave anyone behind and those who have installed it can't join. Again, I plan on downloading tonight and can have it installed by game time, but what about those who don't? Is it fair to exclude them just because they may be waiting for whatever reason? This must be addressed. Let's make sure we're all on the same page while there's still time.

Which means that either we all have to have it or not, depending on what Vasco does. So what does Vasco do? And if 2pm EST rolls up on someone who hasn't picked it up yet and Vasco's got it running he's SOL. Or maybe Vasco's decided to wait so as not to leave anyone behind and those who have installed it can't join. Again, I plan on downloading tonight and can have it installed by game time, but what about those who don't? Is it fair to exclude them just because they may be waiting for whatever reason? This must be addressed. Let's make sure we're all on the same page while there's still time.

Vasco's got it and installed it. Let's see these remarkable graphics and new hairyplanes in action.

See you this evening.

Vasco :pilotfly:

Well, pooh. Don't have a credit card, ordered BHaH using a store-bought debit card, no problems. Now these folks won't instantly approve that kind of transaction and I have to fax a copy of my order in, which will be done tomorrow from work. Then I have to wait for confirmation by email that everything was approved, so the earliest I'll be downloading this will be Tuesday night. And with my connection speeds even if I could find a way to start downloading now it wouldn't be done until after the session. I guess I'll see you all next week, unless anyone knows a workaround. Will be on TS until game time with fingers, toes and even eyes crossed.

if there are players who dont have it installed,,,and for whatever reason dont want to get it, it doesnt mean they cant play. All they have to do is get the new xdp/bdp files from someone who does have it, That is everything in the scenery\default folder. Am not sure if they need the air and cfg files that reside there.

if they copy the new xdps into thier aircraft folder,,im pretty sure they will not mismatch..and pretty sure it wont cause other problems down the road.

This worked in reverse the other nite,,,i have hir installed,,but dutch didnt, so i reloaded my OLD xdp/bdp....cant see why it wont work the other way.

If everyone has hir,,its a mute point..

Am working, ,but will check thread to see if anyone is needs the files...if so,,will upload them.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK>>>

also,,,as these are not really the "improvements" in hir,,,do not want this to be construed as giving someone something they should be paying for......these are just dm changes.

I'm willing to try it, Duckster. can you email them to me (vonbaur@yahoo.com)? Or pop them somewhere and post a link on TS (probably the better option, that way everyone who needs them can get them with as little effort on your part as possible).

ok,,,will do it the quick way first....just the xdp and bdp files...look for it on teamspeak in about 10 mins

do you have someone you can test this with?