Sign in to follow this  
FastCargo

RAZBAM sale has started!

Because this info may not be seen in the RAZBAM forum, I'd figured I'd let folks know here.

http://forum.combatace.com/topic/50610-once-in-a-lifetime-offer-only-for-strike-fighters-series-fans/

All inclusive sale, all RAZBAM SF series products for $20.00 total.

Only for 72 hours, starting at 0100Z, 7 Dec 09.

Before anyone asks, some of the products may be for older versions of the SF series, and so may need tweaks to be fully updated to SF2I standards.

Consult the RAZBAM part of the forums to make an informed buying decision and ask questions if needed.

FC

Razbam's Skyraider and Intruder models are outstanding... Hell, the cockpits alone are well worth the price of admission! :good:

After some request made (regarding pay days and money availability)and due to the fact some of these products will be discontinued (Replaced) we decided to extend this offer until this Sunday night, that´s right, we moved from 72hrs to a full week.

Best regards

Prowler

Thank YOU!!

Now, I just gotta convince the wife.... :rofl:

wrench

kevin stein

Thanks for sharing the word, this is an incredible deal not to be missed, which is exactly why I already picked mine up...great work! :salute:

Thank you for extending this great offer! :clapping:

I was able to buy my copy yesterday -great planes, nice Korea tileset, love the Skyraiders and Intruders.

Guys, buy it while it's available, worth the money.

I got mine!

Just a reminder, this is the last time you´ll be able to get some titles in our Strike Fighters catalog, as they will be discontinued and then replaced, we are moving entirely from series 1 into series 2 and some products WILL BE GONE, we will NOT produce series 1 intended products and reverse compatibility (in new products) in some parts/models is not guaranteed and will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser, which is the reason of this sale, also, rest assured (to those who are supporters and or fans of RAZBAM) that we´ll keep producing SF titles, and improving our quality.

Thanks for the support!

Best regards

Prowler

Prowler,

Thanks for making these available at a discount.

Where would you prefer/suggest we contact you for support in getting any of these to work in TW 2nd Gen games?

Thanks

Just finished downloading everything.

Since my comp can't handle the new generation, i'm going to go as far as i possibly can in modding and upgrading what i have now as well as picking up WOI soon and working it over.

"Looks stock, soon fix that" :grin:

Stary,

Doh! of course, RAZBAM would have it's own forum here.

Thanks for the link.

It doesn't look like anything has been posted there since October.

Maybe I'll start a new thread there for tips to update some of the models to work with the 2nd gen.

I'd like to get everyuthing working in SF2V/E/I.

Thanks, again

Good stuff and I especially like the Korea terrains.

Question - how do I make the Vietnam terrain work as an alternative alongside the stock Third Wire terrain in SF2?

Due to the HUGE success of this promo and by the amount of emails sent asking for an extension, we are glad to announce we are keeping this promo for what´s left of this year..that´s right, 18 more DAYS left!

Thanks for the overwhelming reception of this promo and Merry Christmas!

Best regards

Prowler

Thank you for extending this great offer! :clapping:

I was able to buy my copy yesterday -great planes, nice Korea tileset, love the Skyraiders and Intruders.

Guys, buy it while it's available, worth the money.

I agree, I got all three before and liked them alot :smile:. The Korea terrain for modern use isn't much... but since it wasn't built for it's not surprising. Although after reading a couple Falcon 4 articles, made me kinda wish it was..

Spinners, rename the folder first, that of course allows you to put it in the Terrains folder. Rename the ini's according to your new name, and don't forget to rename the .HFD file the same, or it's going to look funky. I did that last year with the Black Sea terrain for a storyline that I never really finished.. but it is doable.

Due to the HUGE success of this promo and by the amount of emails sent asking for an extension, we are glad to announce we are keeping this promo for what´s left of this year..that´s right, 18 more DAYS left!

Thanks for the overwhelming reception of this promo and Merry Christmas!

Best regards

Prowler

Merry Christmas to you too, Prowler!

Everyone who doesn't have this should take advantage of the sale. This is a real bargain and you never know when you might make use of the materials included.

A very nice haul - a bit of modding required depending on the game you are using but well worth it for the pits alone.

Most of the A-1 fixes can probably be found on here