Sign in to follow this  
Buffin

When ? HAT IN THE RING !

Hello, just want to ask which should already be available addon HAT IN THE RING ??? They were talking about 2 weeks, then about 3 weeks and now it will be a month and still not available sale. :dntknw: I hope to have been a problem? It can not stand it!! :grin: Flight success  :bye: Buffo

When the devs says Two weeks that means it will be released when it is ready.

My guess is that will be released before Christmas. The devs want to give us a special gift.

Actually was Oleg Maddox who invented this Two weeks thing or it's older?

"Available Soon" according to the banner at the top of this page. Very good things come to those that wait. When it's ready we will have it. Soooooo much work is evident when you click on the banner that the time involved is understandable.

The recruiting Sergeants back in the fall of 1914 told the boys 'Enlist Now - we'll be home by Christmas'.

:clapping:

the shredder

Well, the boys did come home by Christmas - Christmas 1918, that is. I hope we won't have to wait 4 years for the Hat. :grin:

Slippery devils, those recruiting Sergeants!

Slippery devils, those recruiting Sergeants!

Assholes as well!...saw a documentary about them last night!..Disgraceful!

Just curious, if there are plans to ever add in planes like the Halberstat CLII? I guess it was a good "all around" aircraft similar to Brisfit. Also excelled in the ground attack role for hitting points along the trenches.

Yes we don't plan to stop yet, one day we'll have lots more in there it's the old "when is the <insert favourite aircraft> coming?" question :)

Yes we don't plan to stop yet, one day we'll have lots more in there it's the old "when is the <insert favourite aircraft> coming?" question :)

Thankyou Polovski!

I understand that everything can't be done immediately, as there are only so many people working on this. There are other 2 seaters that I'm sure you folks will get to, and even the big multi engine bombers used by the British and German Air Services. But Rome wasn't built in day. It took a day and a half. grin.gif

But there are a multitude of planes that could be made from the Morainne Parasol, to the Zepplin airships.