Yup, just looking for the aricraft. No sign of it in SF2 Europe. Would love this swept wing bird. Going for the Cold War period.

Not only at C5s, but here as well. There's some skin for it here; an SEA camo and a couple others, IIRC.

'Prolly gonna need some serious FM tweeking for 08 and SF2 levels... since it dates from 2005.

And MOST definately, a MUCH better cockpit. Lexx_Luthor had some tweeks listed for it over on the 3rd Forums, basing off the F-104 (as it's the closest in canopy framing and 'general layout') Look for the 'Strategic Cockpits' or something like that, over there.

wrench

kevin stein

Thanks Wrench but those are just skins. Suhsjake, another website does not really count since it wasn't indexed here. ;) I mean really, "hard enough" does not equal "indexed well enough." I remember the other sites now so thanks for the reminder. Maybe a referral list could be in a sticky? Something that a search for aircraft numbers would pick up. OK no hard feelings just no free time lately. ;) I'll get to it eventually.

Maybe a referral list could be in a sticky?

You mean a sticky like those site graphics/links that are listed at the very top of each page? rofl.gifheat.gif

Ka-POW! OK that one hit me. yikes.gif But those graphics aren't searchable are they? He-he, no worries. I'm still learning the culture here. At least I didn't leave my cover on after entering the O club.

drinks.gif