Sign in to follow this  
foreigndevil

LOST MY VCs

Since yesterday I have no VCs anymore. This happened during switching views. While I now have a perfectly clear view of my surroundings without being hindered by the VCs, I'd prefer to have my VCs back. Anyone else having this problem? I'm running OFF on a Dual Core 3ghz 4 gig RAM Vista SP2 pc.

Sounds like right now, you have no cockpit, yet No aircraft at all.

Which would be the toggle action of ( F3 ). Hit F3 again and some view of your aircraft will return

See the Tips & Cheats STICKY, in the Knowledge Base. Print out the Keyboard Commands, then you can be your own Perry Mason drinks.gif

Thansk for the suggestions. I had already found out that F3 gives me a view of the bottom of the cockpit and I cannot look out of it . I haven't had time to fiddle with the keyboard commands but I'll check one of these days.

Are you locked on to another aircraft? Press the "next enemy" key or joystick button to see if your view shifts out of the bottom of the cockpit. Alternatively, press the key that has the tilde symbol (~). That will unlock your view and allow you to look around again.

Or you are trying to fly an AI aircraft in a 3rd part mission (AI aircraft have no cockpit).

Try flying another aircraft in QC.