Sign in to follow this  
Gremlin_WoH

Vote for your favourite sim

Thank you for posting this, Gremlin!

I think we should all go and visit SimHQ for this poll - what do all you say?

Let's move OFF up some notches!

Thank you for posting this, Gremlin!

I think we should all go and visit SimHQ for this poll - what do all you say?

Let's move OFF up some notches!

Vote cast...note OFF is in two categories.

I will be voting just as soon as they activate my new account. Now...which one to vote for. :biggrin:

Damn, I still have no account there; entered my data this morning. That takes ages!

I don't think an account is required. I may be wrong. I have an account but did not need to log in. Lou I am happy to see you have applied for an account there. I hope you will post in the forums and help bring some class and quality to the forums there. Also SimHQ is a major forum site for ASNTBM so we need all the votes we can get.

Actually I felt divided. I felt like a parent which has too choose between his children. I really love ARMA II.

In the end I vote OFF only because I've spent more time overall and because we are so few comparing.

That reminded me:

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition:

And gentlemen in England now a-bed

Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day"

Edited by Von Paulus

Damn, I still have no account there; entered my data this morning. That takes ages!

It took my account about 20-24 hours to get activated and then I cast my ballots.

When was it to be released? In Jan 2010?

me tooo :drinks:

actually I voted for ROF (puts on bullet-proof-vest and leaves stage left)

JimAttrill dives away full speed in his SPAD XIII after his remark, and feels certain, he'll escape,

but from the Albatros diving after him, he receives a terrible burst from the twin Spandaus,

making his left wings come off and sending him down in an unrecoverable spin.

He is just lucky to fall out the cockpit, and into a giant haystack.

He cannot hear the bone-freezing "Mmuahahahahahaaaa!!!!!" nor the sudden "Vozz zatt?"

the Bordeauxred Baron mutters, when his lower wings come off, and he is heading for the

same haystack with the rest of his crate.

Hi guys. Since some of you have become members at SimHQ to place your vote maybe visit the OFF forum there and contribute some of your opinions and fine writing. It's not CombatAce but it does seem to have OFF flyers that are not active here. You may feel like you are in the heart of RoF territory but we co-exist pretty well. Just a thought.

Hi guys. Since some of you have become members at SimHQ to place your vote maybe visit the OFF forum there and contribute some of your opinions and fine writing. It's not CombatAce but it does seem to have OFF flyers that are not active here. You may feel like you are in the heart of RoF territory but we co-exist pretty well. Just a thought.

...besides I hate to see 50/60 viewers being reported in the ROF thread and only 3/6 in OFF's thread.

Rickity,

I'd just like to second that.

The more active OFFers there are at SimHQ, then the more interesting the threads on that site - Lord knows the ROF ones are mostly dull until someone has the temerity to criticise the game. Certainly, if there's a more substantial OFF presence there (ie, people like us) then there's a greater chance of creating a 'trail of crumbs' to CombatAce, which is, after all, the spiritual home of the OFF community.

There's a thread on there started by me a while back to post combat reports 1915 to 1918. You can always engender a bit of early war envy by posting about scraps in the 15-17 period (oh, and probably any reports from a 2 seater!).

Soo...I did my duty, registered at SimHQ and voted. For OFF, where applicable.

Merry Christmas to you all, have a good time,

tom

Guest Magnum50

Some of you guys are... crazy... but thanks for the laughs. I still think ArmA2 is better then both OFF and ROF! ;)

Some of you guys are... crazy... but thanks for the laughs. I still think ArmA2 is better then both OFF and ROF! ;)

Stwick him woughly centuwion...

Burn him Burn him...

As to Some of us being Crazy welllll it does help :lol: