Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Noob Jet Jockey...bit of advice please?

Hi Guys,

Moving forward in time slightly (From OFF BHaH) to have a re-look at the Thirdwire Sims (strike / WOV and WOI) which I have owned for some time, and wanted to get a bit of feedback from you knowledgeable sorts please?

Ok..If you had just formatted your PC, and you were now reinstalling these Sims....which addons /Files would be in your 'must have' list?

Yep, you've guessed it!..... I just wanted to know what your favourite addons were, so i can get them too! :drinks:

(of particular interest to me, is some decent scenery)

Thanks all

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

For WOE Natofighters 1-4 a must have. Operation Dessert Storm. OTC is also great ( remember to get the three mod stary did for it) and for WOV Green Hell2

Everthing that carries the TMF and GMG logo

You can't say without knowing what time frame you most care about.

If you're interested in the post-Nam era, you need the F-14, F-18, MiG-23s, etc.

If you care about the post-Korea era, there's a whole other batch of mods.

If you want to go post-Cold War, you need the MiG-29, Su-27, F-22, F-35, Super Hornet, etc.

The WOV ground and air expansion I think is a must-have for WOV, actually. An all-in-one mod with separate NV and SV terrains and tons of planes, ground objects, weapons, and campaigns.

If WOV and WOI are all you have, I don't think you can get NATO Fighters 4 or ODS which I believe both need WOE.

If WOV and WOI are all you have, I don't think you can get NATO Fighters 4 or ODS which I believe both need WOE.

That's correct. I was just pointing out WOE so TK could sell one more :grin:

Thanks guys..some good pointers there to make a start on

Much appreciated :drinks:

Bunyaps' Weapons Packs area a must! Beware, there are versions for older and new series!

Note that also if you're getting SF2, 331Killerbee's pack is good too, basically Bunyap's but setup for SF2...