Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

HAT IN THE RING! Expansion AVAILABLE!

OBD Software is proud to announce the availability of our new

HAT IN THE RING! Expansion

for Over Flanders Fields: Between Heaven and Hell.

Please see our website for details.

http://www.overflandersfields.com

Remember to use CTRL+F5 on the main page and other pages to refresh the page to the new ones if your browser shows the old pages!

Old news Pol!...hahahahahahaha....Dudley beat you to it! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Old news Pol!...hahahahahahaha....Dudley beat you to it! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LOL. We updated the web then sat for a few minutes to see if you lot were awake first, and Dudley was ;)

I wanted a bigger font hence our official post :)

Poor Dudley!...He musta been sitting hitting refresh for 36 hrs!!...awww bless him! :rofl:

Lol Dudley needs a new keyboard to replace the ctrl and F5 keys.

Lol Dudley needs a new keyboard to replace the ctrl and F5 keys.

And I am gonna need a bypass if I get any more damned excited!!!

Is it available by snail mail, or only by download? I had a look on the site, but couldn't see an answer.

Great News!!!! Just ordered and patiently waiting.clapping.gif

And the wifey said she didn't know WHAT to get me for Christmas....................drinks.gif silly girl..............................lol.gif

The YANKS are coming!!!!!!!! good.gif

Hi Pips

I put that in quite a few places obviously not enough so will add it to other pages.

Download only. It's not a huge file anymore though (around 409MB).

It's not a huge file anymore though (around 409MB).

OOOOOOOOOO...GOOD things come in "small" packages!

plug_nickel (Al)

Just took a test flight. It looks really good. I flew the the N28 down the tracks and came across a railway station. The new airfields look really nice too. Are those new trees?

I just might have to try a campaign as a doughboy.

Good job.

good.gif

My thanks to team OBD. Slick download and install. Everything is fantastic and needs more flight time to appreciate. I'm so happy I can't find the words.

Downloading as I type. The order went through and by the time I checked the old email box, the link was there ready to go! Thanks guys for the efforts! I know it will be nice having this.

thank you so much OBD.

m

drinks.gif

Damn! Now I gotta go to the bank and put money in my pre-paid card...on Monday. :blink:

I'd like to say this about HITR:

ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ME LIKE! ...

did I mention I like it ?

Paid for it, downloaded it, installed it, couldn't be easier. QC in my Tripehound vs shiny new DV, what a beautiful thing. I shot at it - guns sound better, like the other chaps' guns now - and broke it. I felt bad about that after all the work you chaps put into building it. Did another QC with wingman, who had a spectacular mid-air collision with his DV and they both went down in flames - haven't seen that before. HQ seems to have built new aerodromes with different layouts too. Can't wait to see what else is in there. Thanks very much for my early Christmas present.

Great News!!!! Just ordered and patiently waiting.clapping.gif

And the wifey said she didn't know WHAT to get me for Christmas....................drinks.gif silly girl..............................lol.gif

The YANKS are coming!!!!!!!! good.gif

Showed the link to my wife last night, kat. She said that our son had been planning on getting it for me for Christmas. Simple solution...EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!! I promise to act dutifully surprised, nonetheless.

Don't hold back, Lou, tell us how you really feel. Keeping things bottled up will kill you.

One question...I recently started an E-III campaign and was doing quite well (four mission, 3-something hours and ten claims with TAC and lables being the only variations from full DiD standards) and I'd kinda hate to lose him. Can pilots and their campaign records be carried over from BHaH to HitR? Sorry if this has ben asked.

Thank you very much OFF team, smooth process and download

BUT QUESTION!

The Avangate link says I have 3 tries to download and then the link expires Dec 26, 2009.

I DO plan on burning the expansion pack to CD, BUT what happens if luck plays against me and I happen to need to download again in the future? I assume all will be well and my receipt will be honored, 'cause you're honorable kinda guys, but just thought I'd ask so this is up front.

Von Bauer, you should have no trouble or changes to your current pilots because of HITR.

Bandy, when you placed your order there was an option to have an extended download period of 2 years for some $8. I opted for it myself as I know how important HITR is to me and how things can go will computers.

Edited by Rickitycrate

...when you placed your order there was an option to have an extended download period of 2 years for some $8....

Well that is not an acceptable option in my opinion, but to each his own. "Insurance"? Smacks of "gouging" to me, but this is of course just my opinion, and in no way reflects on the fine work of the OFF team. My copy of HITR is backed up on a gold archive quality CD and is going into the small fireproof safe with the rest of my software.

Well that is not an acceptable option in my opinion, but to each his own. "Insurance"? Smacks of "gouging" to me, but this is of course just my opinion, and in no way reflects on the fine work of the OFF team. My copy of HITR is backed up on a gold archive quality CD and is going into the small fireproof safe with the rest of my software.

You got that straight. Me too.