Sign in to follow this  
thewoo1

Hat in the ring mistake?

Guys I was visiting my mother in law out of state and checked the forum and I see the hat is out... So not to waste time tomorrow (dec 12th) I figured I would make my electronic purchase I check my email and the link is there.. but it says the link expires dec 12th which is when I will get home..I bought that added insurance dl option...could you guys weigh in on this.

Thanks for ordering thewoo1.

Added download insurance means you can download for 24 months! :) As always with ordering issues, please contact Avangate they provide the service if you have any problems with the order, or download. End of the day don't worry you will be covered.

Guys I was visiting my mother in law out of state and checked the forum and I see the hat is out... So not to waste time tomorrow (dec 12th) I figured I would make my electronic purchase I check my email and the link is there.. but it says the link expires dec 12th which is when I will get home..I bought that added insurance dl option...could you guys weigh in on this.

Whatever happens you will get your download so let us know when you get home and we will make sure it happens.

You can always contact us on support@overflandersfields.com

HTH

WM

Does this mean, it is downloadable already???

Edit: Hey, you guys are great developers, but lousy businessmen!

Why don't you change that blinking text in the above advert to:

Available now!!

Edited by Olham

Odd...I just ordered/downloaded today as well. My download link (3 downloads) is good until Dec 26th...

yes.

Edited by steve58

Edit: Hey, you guys are great developers, but lousy businessmen!

Why don't you change that blinking text in the above advert to:

Available now!!

Give us a chance lol too many things to edit.. We can't change that without Erik or someone doing it but thanks for reminding us Olham :)

If we ever get to 30 full time people I promise we'll have a marketing person who looks after it ;)

Whatever happens you will get your download so let us know when you get home and we will make sure it happens.

You can always contact us on support@overflandersfields.com

HTH

WM

Thankyou very much guys

Sorry, if I was a bit bold red loud. You just did the more important things first.

And when I scrolled further down the forum, I saw it announced everywhere.

I don't think the community will need long to run the server hot.

:cool:

Thanks for ordering thewoo1.

Added download insurance means you can download for 24 months! :) As always with ordering issues, please contact Avangate they provide the service if you have any problems with the order, or download. End of the day don't worry you will be covered.

Guys after reading Polovski prompt respose about the two year insurance a light went on in my brain......I wish to apologize for being a dumbas* in my excitement I failed to see the experation date dec 12th 2011 .. sorry guys for wasting your time... but boy your quick response was very much appreciated