Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

HITR Crash animation

Hi

Further to my question in a previous thread (which may have been overlooked in all the excitement)

Has the sudden cut off during crashing / Dying etc been sorted?...if so, how can I get it?...No reference as far as I can see in Workshop

Thanks

I'm not sure which one controls it but in the bottom-left of the workshop there are two "exit from CFS/Mission" options. The "Exit from CFS" was always there, now there's also "Exit from mission". I have both set to off.

I'm not sure which one controls it but in the bottom-left of the workshop there are two "exit from CFS/Mission" options. The "Exit from CFS" was always there, now there's also "Exit from mission". I have both set to off.

I don't think you can have the black screen not appear if your pilot is killed, but a/c destruction no longer produces it. Maybe if "Invincible" is selected in WS pilot death will no longer produce it.

I've tested it with the a/c and can now ride a wingless flaming plane all the way to the ground. :good:

I don't think you can have the black screen not appear if your pilot is killed, but a/c destruction no longer produces it. Maybe if "Invincible" is selected in WS pilot death will no longer produce it.

I've tested it with the a/c and can now ride a wingless flaming plane all the way to the ground. :good:

Yes Set Auto Exit Mission to off in workshops.

You will now remain in the seat until you are dead - before you would exit OFF on excessive craft damage...

HTH

WM

Yuppers, I went in and tried it this AM with some test pilots. Intentionally slammed my N11 into an Einie, lost my lower wing, engine caught fire, was blacking out and then coming back to, and I spun all the way into the mud that way before ending up dead. Also flew and landed several heavily damaged kites and never got kicked out. This is great!

good.gif

You mean, you won't get just "declared dead" anymore, but can do your best

to land the damaged craft - and even succeed in it?

That would indeed be great!

It's a huge improvement on the sudden end theme of before (imho)

It just didnt feel right...wasnt a total pain...but it's super now!

Proof again, that the devs listen to us!...which is what makes this sim so special!

You mean, you won't get just "declared dead" anymore, but can do your best

to land the damaged craft - and even succeed in it?

That would indeed be great!

Well, Olham, that really depends on if one is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do. Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

Cheers,

shredward

In that case, make sure you have a chocolate covered prune with you, and as you're smoking and burning on the way down ask "hey! What do I have that's worth livin' for?"