Sign in to follow this  
Siggi

A POX ON THE WEATHER!

Grounded until the 16th december.

I bet the real chaps loved it though.

Lots of "borrowing" of the CO's car and the odd cycle for those jaunts into the neighboring towns for a bit of shopping and night life.

This does make it rather challenging to gather many flight hours in the DiD campaign. Oh well, there's more time to play HitR now, so all is not lost.

I bet the real chaps loved it though.

Yeah, spells of bad weather must be a time of very conflicted emotions for you. OT1H, you're glad not to be spammed with so many pilot reports, so can more easily find the emails you're actually interested in. Plus, you have less bookkeeping to do. But OTOH, due to your hatred of said bookkeeping, the high point of your day is reading a report that one of us has died, and now those are fewer and further between rofl.gif .

BTW, in case nobody's mentioned it lately, THANKS MUCHOS for setting this up and running it. I'm enjoying it immensely. drinks.gif

Men, according to the book The Jasta War Chronology the weather will be crap this month with the exception of the 20th to the 27th. This book has been in agreement with the OFF historical weather. Me I've been captured and intend to make some beer to take back to Jasta 6 when I bust out of here.

Yeah, spells of bad weather must be a time of very conflicted emotions for you. OT1H, you're glad not to be spammed with so many pilot reports, so can more easily find the emails you're actually interested in. Plus, you have less bookkeeping to do. But OTOH, due to your hatred of said bookkeeping, the high point of your day is reading a report that one of us has died, and now those are fewer and further between rofl.gif .

BTW, in case nobody's mentioned it lately, THANKS MUCHOS for setting this up and running it. I'm enjoying it immensely. drinks.gif

Thanks BH, but the pleasure is mutual. :good:

I don't know that the dud weather has been entirely a bad thing. It has allowed me to catch up on my drinking.

mmmmmmmmmmmm...coffee

Well what did you think I meant?