Sign in to follow this  
Siggi

Overall impressions so far.

Got used to the wind noise, got used to the buffeting, both are excellent and immersive but the wind noise is a bit 'Siberian Steppes'. Don't really notice that much anymore, it's become a subliminal aid (which is good and as it should be).

The new terrain features are superb. The towns look much more realistic in the distance and there's a nicer overall look to all the terrain. I still think the trees are too big though (out of scale), by about 20%.

Much better sounds.

AI are fighting differently, much better in my opinion in that they no longer go straight for the deck. Don't seem to be much of a threat though, but maybe I'm just that good now. :grin:

General summary, the immersion level has been racked up a few notches, the entire experience is much improved. Worth every penny of £12 and more. :good::drinks:

Agree totally!..was pleasantly surprised by the new sounds!..the MG on the twin Gun Tripe is rather spiffing! (especially when it cuts the throat of the Razor!)

The Bordeauxred Baron: Deer Mr. Widowmaker!

Zee Triplane vill newer cut ze throat off ze "Flyink Razor" surely.

Firstly, it voss long time out of service, vhen ze E.V came along,

and secondly - ze "Razor" iss ze one to cutt ze throats, mein Herr!

Mmuahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!