it says i need more space. yet i have 49GB free space???and nf 3 is only 308mb?is it smart to compress old files :dntknw: also have two operating systems on hard drive could this have something to do with this.Any help is appreciated

Guest rscsjsuso5

don't know whats going on but reboot the computer make sure your computer is free from bugs and virus etc... i assume u know what i mean and that everything is working properly and that anything u have is working on a legit level not a short term work around that can cause bugs or viruses- for me i and suggestion for u would be install - woe then patch it latest goto thirdwire.com and then get bluetiger and then install nato fighter in this order 1,2,3, and last 4 then u are free to do what ever u wish.

enjoy ur weekend hope it goes smoothly.

well what i cant figure is nf-4 unzipped fine.the launcher immeditly gives- needs more free space-.then i opened n-4 no problem with space i ran a scan on it nothing there.its just seems it doesnt read my drive from the launcher.

cause 1&2 installed simply. :ok: well worst case could nf-4 be installed without 3?

don't know whats going on but reboot the computer make sure your computer is free from bugs and virus etc... i assume u know what i mean and that everything is working properly and that anything u have is working on a legit level not a short term work around that can cause bugs or viruses- for me i and suggestion for u would be install - woe then patch it latest goto thirdwire.com and then get bluetiger and then install nato fighter in this order 1,2,3, and last 4 then u are free to do what ever u wish.

enjoy ur weekend hope it goes smoothly.

its gunna go great i was confused i didnt realize i could unzip a launcher.unzipped it dropped in the folders except conf and language.but i think ill figure it out.and thank you for your time.it all helps.

-D-