Sign in to follow this  
Broadside uda Barn

Randomly generated wingman outcomes

Does HitR address the random outcomes generated for your wingman?

OFF will produce outcomes for your wingmen that dont really happen...for instance if I protect my 2 wingmen and bring them

home safely, the log may show one of them died.

Or

No action, no sightings, etc, yet one of my wingmates will have a kill for that mission.

Up to this point, it's been randomly generated, which is a real immersion killer and made me stop caring

about who was in the squadron and what they were doing.

Hopefully this got addressed...?

No, it doesn't. We flew home safely, no enemy contact, one of my flight was shown as injured and out of action. I guess he could have pranged on landing.

The randomness of this particular component is on my list of "nit-picky details". I manage to ignore it, but it would be nice if it didn't happen.

I suspect it may be this way so aces like Richthofen can't die a-historically.

That would be new feature to have full in game tracking of all events for all things and then processed etc. We made no changes there.

We said all along that would likely be a P4 feature if possible.

That would be new feature to have full in game tracking of all events for all things and then processed etc. We made no changes there.

We said all along that would likely be a P4 feature if possible.

Phase VIII....................

(A synopsis of events)

OBD enlist the services of Paul Lowengrin, and get a "dynamic" co-op or adverse campaign mode going, and we watch as sales go through the freakin' ROOF!!

Hate to sound like a broken record, but a feature like that would be invaluable......trust me...........you know you want to.....lol.

And yeah.....I've had a couple of wobbly-pops......but I do believe it's possible to do that.....particularly with regard to the existing code.

Fantastic Sim........best I've ever flown!

Best,

Parky

Edited by Parky

Lol thanks Parky. Yeah we know where we want to be, P79 just many steps to get there ;)