Sign in to follow this  

Will AI aircraft load and use gunpods? I'm trying to use the SU24 in SF2E, and I can't get the SPPU6 to load automatically. It appears in the weps list and I've checked the data and loadout.ini for errors, no luck. I can put them on my bird manually though. The pods are used in an armed recon load and it seems to default to the strike loadout.

Spiff

There is no dedicated armed recon load. Only Strike/CAS/SEAD.

Guest rscsjsuso5

i don't know if this helps u but i don't use gunpods on my su24 by lindr the packaged one here is my data.ini file i use internal guns on my basic gsh it saves the hassle of worrying if ai is using them correctly makes things easy. personally i hate gunpods don't know about u but if a modder makes an internal gun then reference it to make sure the name is the gunpod its how deep one want to go or if the modder wants to make it sofisticating or complicating.

enjoy.

Su-24M2_DATA.zip

Yeah, usually defaults if there is no setup CAS loadout.