Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

*Special Offer* a personalised skin

Hi Guys,

I am offering a special offer personal skin for anyone on this forum.

I cannot change aircraft details / colours etc as I am sure you are aware, this takes too long.

However, what I will do for anyone who needs it, is put a logo of your choice on the fuselage, and your initials on the top wing...which will give you at least some individuality when flying against your enemies.

You can look through the vast array of over 4,000 skins (using methods already well documented here and in the OFF Skinners section)...pick one you like, and email it to me with your initials, and a logo of your choice...and I will put them on, and email the skin back to you.

I hope this offer will be helpful to some people who do not have the time/knowledge/software to make their own.

All I ask, is that you don't take the p*ss

Send your request / logo / initials to:

cooliodude320@hotmail.com

this is an email i have set up just for this...so sod off spammers!! :grin:

• Like 1

Widowmaker, I KNEW you where a good man.

Gemütliche Weihnachten - Merry Christmas for you and your family!

Kind of you indeed clapping.gif

So, I have German pilot named Franz Urs Charles Koenig-Unterfaust...can ya hook me up with his initials on the wing??? I'll spare ya the logo grin.gif

Guys, before Widowmaker drowns in work - get yourself the freeware

"DXTBmp" (google for it) to browse through the now 4.000 (!) skins.

You will be amazed, how many individual skins there are especially on German side.

You will surely find a great design, that isn't used in your Jasta, and so it will be your

individual skin there now.

Guys, before Widowmaker drowns in work - get yourself the freeware

"DXTBmp" (google for it) to browse through the now 4.000 (!) skins.

You will be amazed, how many individual skins there are especially on German side.

You will surely find a great design, that isn't used in your Jasta, and so it will be your

individual skin there now.

You're right, Olham...and I will learn for myself. My "request" was actually intended as a joke. You see, the German pilot I mentioned above (named Franz Urs Charles Koenig-Unterfaust) - had WM put his initials on the wing - would've been flying around all Over Flanders Fields...

...with a great big F*CK-U on the wing rofl.gif

Hi Guys,

Have already recieved a few requests, and shall be making a start on the ones I have tomorrow.

It's just good to have the opportunity to help out my friends on the forum.

:drinks:

• Like 1

Poopin' 'em out like Pez. I do hope it is some fun too. Of course pitching in like this must be very rewarding.