Sign in to follow this  
ArgonV

Fokker D.VIII for Rise of Flight

Still no new 2-seaters, ye olde Breguet to shoot again and again. And again... :bad:

I'm still having big problem with ROF -I really like the improvements of 1.008 and 1.009 updates, but the only reason I have it on my HDD is some quick Russian Roulette from time to time.

And no, not interested in additinal $ planes -until NeoQb develop real working campaign/single missions engine.

Ummm... for a sim with a rather limited plane set they sure like to spread the efforts over the war years.

Sometimes it feels more like mods being released, as they model whatever they feel most like doing without any other particular rationale.

I think that Stary is speaking for a lot of owners/renters of the game when he says he won't be buying more aircraft until the campaigns, etc are fixed.

What's the point of having larger numbers of late period aircraft to choose from if there's no real context for their use? The reason that RB3D and OFF drag you back to the PC week in and week out is down to the progression that they offer players. Otherwise, it strikes me that all you really have is a set of fairly meaningless encounters without any overall goal...