Sign in to follow this  
macelena

Finally OWNED!

With all due respect to Italian members, to whose national honor this guy hurts more than i would saying than the Italian PM deserves

a punch in the face, coming from a peace-loving man like me, this guy was seeking it after all the crapppy show he built around.

The pic on the link would inspire pity if he wasn´t what how is known to be

http://www.timesonli...icle6955110.ece

Edited by macelena

Saw it on the news :grin: poor Silvio

And yes, about time if you're interested in european politics

No This is bulls**t.

Silvio by most to be a corrupt or what they say does not deserve this.

He is the prime minister of Italy.

Elected by the people is the highest authority in the country.

He has to respect.

Simply say again.

This is bulls**t.

I hope the guy who hit him is treated as garbage.

The presidents will respect them.

For more that are corrupt or whatever.

But respect comes first.

Mr. B is an unspeakable a..hole (also see a couple of Youtube movies we had here lately), that's for sure, but I don't think that this is the way to handle things. He is a politician and a lot of those people do things that would get a normal human being in jail, but this little episode will only result in more votes for him.

I love and respect Italy as well as Italians, but a people usually gets the leader it deserves.

It's up to them to get rid of him, but it should happen either through the law ( cases of corruption, bussiness with the Maffia etc.) or through elections.

Hitting him in the face will satisfy a lot of people , but alas, it won't remove him......this.gif

Good luck with it Italy......

Hou doe,

Derk

No This is bulls**t.

Silvio by most to be a corrupt or what they say does not deserve this.

He is the prime minister of Italy.

Elected by the people is the highest authority in the country.

He has to respect.

Simply say again.

This is bulls**t.

I hope the guy who hit him is treated as garbage.

The presidents will respect them.

For more that are corrupt or whatever.

But respect comes first.

I agree on the respect that the rank deserves, but the one who holds it is that who dishonors and disrespects it the most. I don´t like the

fact of people being punched, but i don´t think that there is to much to complain by Mr. Berlusconi´s side.

This well, you do not like as a person and its mandate is very bad ...

but violence does not solve anything.

The guy I hit is going to lose, everything in your life.

House family car money, work and be able to lift up his head anymore.

I can resolve?

NOTHING.

silvio is still in power and many people are going to show solidarity with the ....

I leave an example that happened in Argentina.

Carlos Saul Menem.

Criminal, crook, corned, support terrorists, destroyed the economy.

closed the largest arms factories in the country.

A crappy person.

He deserves death by hanging.

But no one ever struck him stiffened.

And you know the South Americans are violent with this kind of garbage.

But as the president respects him.

Only we can change the polls as a waste.

Same for silvio.

With hit not solve anything.

...wait... he got hit in the face with a model of a cathedral?

Now I'd really like to see how that came about.

Ok, continue discussion.

Believe me i would love to have a go at a few politicians. But as a 42yr old myself, the thought of hitting (and having to use a weapon no less) on a 73 yr old man would disgust me to no end.

Those are the actions of a yellow dog.

With all due respect to Italian members, to whose national honor this guy hurts more than i would saying than the Italian PM deserves

a punch in the face, coming from a peace-loving man like me, this guy was seeking it after all the crapppy show he built around.

The pic on the link would inspire pity if he wasn´t what how is known to be

http://www.timesonli...icle6955110.ece

Berlusconi is 25% Mussolini, 25% Jim Carrey, 25% Don Corleone and 25% Alexander Borgia (you know where these last 25% sit !), the four of them I would have greedily seen punched. Oh yes, I would have preferred to have that sexual maniac punched under the belt by an outraged woman, but the world is not perfect.

I could say I disrespect Italians for having voted once more (once MORE !) for such a degenerated buffone, but seeing the president we have here in France, I prefer to keep silent and look at my own feet.

• Dislike 3

Berlusconi is 25% Mussolini, 25% Jim Carrey, 25% Don Corleone and 25% Alexander Borgia (you know where these last 25% sit !), the four of them I would have greedily seen punched. Oh yes, I would have preferred to have that sexual maniac punched under the belt by an outraged woman, but the world is not perfect.

I could say I disrespect Italians for having voted once more (once MORE !) for such a degenerated buffone, but seeing the president we have here in France, I prefer to keep silent and look at my own feet.

When was the last time any elected official was worth more than the paper his name was on in the ballet?

In the US... past 35 years...

Nixon - Watergate

Carter - uhhh... Billy, Economy and Hostages

Regan - Contras

Bush I - Read my lips... Sadamm Episode I

Clinton - didn't inhale and oral sex is not really a sexual relation

Bush II - They have WMD - no they don't... Sadamm Episode II

Obama - Captain Change, everything is still the same 12 months later... and getting worse but he lies and says it's not and blames Bush II if it is.

Do you want me to go into Governors???

IL- Blagoveich - thinks he's JFK - denies everything even though it's him talking on the tapes.

NY - Spitzer - dude... you paid how much to get laid???

SC - Sanford - dude... you had to fly to South America to get laid???

NJ - McGreevey - I don't even want to discuss his options to get laid... but he embarassed the hell out of his wife and all of NJ.

NJ - Corzine - back to NJ... orders NJ State Trooper to drive his staff car at excessive speeds on NJ Turnpike, crashes nearly dies, and acts like it never happened.

So best not to look-up to our elected officials. Most of them are slimier than muck in the bottom of an old lake.

OvS

I can speak for whole world of corruption here...every week is a new scandal, 80% of bad use of public machine here expires and does have no effect under the probationer.

a trully shame, most of our politicans deserve much more than a punch in the nose, IMO they deserv Gulag insted.

Well,as of latest reports, injuries are worse than i imagined. It is perhaps something far from civilized. It´s dirty, sad, pathetic. Yes, i also feel that a 73 year old man being hit to bleed is no nice at all. I´m not saying that i´m happy with this

But the work of hundreds, if not thousands of honest and brave italian cops, judges and many others to clean Italy of mafia was screwed by this man. It is not the way that a good, sane man would have done it, but i wont say that he didn´t deserve something like this. It is not because of his excentric manners. When you are the Prime Minister of a civilized country, and do whatever you wish regardless the show to your people and the world is not the matter. Being an a**hole is not the matter. Being a mafia piece of s**t ruling a country at will, at all levels so you can wipe your ass with law, that´s the matter