In the Mirage Factory Israeli F-16A and F-16I the HUD displays are very much more modern and accurate than the USAF F-16C Blck 30,50,52 HUDs. What I mean is the Israeli jets have the Radar boresight circle, and IRM lock on circles as well. The Block 30 etc just have a simple Gunsight so you never really know what you're locked on to. I've tried copying the Israeli Falcon cockpit, and avionics files to the block 30,50,and 52 but I can never seem to get it to work. Is there a F-16 avionics upgrade available for dowload anywhere? If not does anyone know the proper way to give the block 30,50,52 jets a more modern HUD.

Thanks Alot

Well, the MF F-16s were done before WOE came out with the additional coding for modern HUDs.

There may be a mod somewhere around here to take advantage of that coding.

FC

MF vipers and the C series are independant mods....done by different people

one thing you could do is replace the C vipers cockpit with the MF one, although is a A viper dashboard...

Well I just figured it out, I was forgetting to change the avionics60 to 70 in the aircraft.ini file. So simple how could I forget.

Thanks Everyone