Sign in to follow this  
Axgrinder

OFF Manager Kaput

When I went to play MP today I got an unrecoverable fatal error when I tried to open OFF thgrough the OFF Manager. I had to reintall everything from scratch. I can now open the game through OFF Manager but it still won't work correctly. Everything works fine untill I try to run Multiplayer. Right before the game should go to the field it CTD's. I have completely reinstalled everything from scractch again and it still does it. I can get into MP from the CFS3 MP shortcut but not through the Manager.

Just as an experiment I just installed the basic HAH game and the OFF Manager works until I put in the Superpatch and the minipatch then CTD when trying to get to MP.

Any ideas?

you mean any guesses........

When you uninstalled,,,did you get ALL the folders? including the ones in that appdata path

thats all i can think of now....im sure u did the run as administrator thing,,,

anymore info on exactly what the messages was bout the fatal error might prove helpful

Yeah, I got all the files and did the run as admin bit. The error just said Fatal error, CFS3 OFF Manager unable to start, program now closing. No error code or anything.

I'll mess with it again tonight I guess!

im busy as all hell here,,,but if you give me a time,,,will try and get an hour free for ts tonight

ut oh,,,this is never a good sign,,,

axe,,u down for the count?

Looks like he is!

GB

Jumped back into fixing the old PC last night after all day at work of doing what? WORKING ON COMPUTERS! Well, first off I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of everything, CFS3 AND OFF. I was very careful to make sure I did everything BY-THE-BOOK! I finally got the damn thing working around 7:30pm. So, I go on TS to see if anyone is there and I see Av8er! Perfect! I can test my game. Guess what? NO TS! No I was not ignoring you last night Av8er. So I had to reinstall and reset that up.

Anyway, I think I am back up and running short of testing my game online. This being said, I will be on TS tonight at 7:30 pm edt if anyone wants to try and fly. That's right TRY!

drinks.gif