Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

Fastest Gun

rofl.gif I was feeling like a top gun . In most of my campaign flights with Jasta 4, I was doing the right stuff.

mosty turning before I was fired on and getting in a lot of hits with the 1st bursts. Untill , ya U guessed it they cleaned my clock. We were 3 Albatross D-2s swinging towards the Archie fire when 4 N-17s with a Indian Head on the body between the cockpit and tail jumped us. Twisted and turned got 8 hits with my 1st burst on an Ace

swung back around and lost him then an Albatross went smoking down. I circled lower and picked another N-17 fired 2 hits Another Ace. By then, I was low and slow so I knew the Ax would fall soon . Tacka ,Tacka from above and to the right hits all over the top wing as a a/c shot over me. Tacka ,Tacka from behind The Engine caught fire

I slanted down and burned in level flight all the way down. grin.gif

rofl.gif I was feeling like a top gun . In most of my campaign flights with Jasta 4, I was doing the right stuff.

mosty turning before I was fired on and getting in a lot of hits with the 1st bursts. Untill , ya U guessed it they cleaned my clock. We were 3 Albatross D-2s swinging towards the Archie fire when 4 N-17s with a Indian Head on the body between the cockpit and tail jumped us. Twisted and turned got 8 hits with my 1st burst on an Ace

swung back around and lost him then an Albatross went smoking down. I circled lower and picked another N-17 fired 2 hits Another Ace. By then, I was low and slow so I knew the Ax would fall soon . Tacka ,Tacka from above and to the right hits all over the top wing as a a/c shot over me. Tacka ,Tacka from behind The Engine caught fire

I slanted down and burned in level flight all the way down. grin.gif

did Luftberry get you ? how did you know he was an ace?

did Luftberry get you ? how did you know he was an ace?

good.gif I was running the game on easy. Had the Tac on and some other thingy. Anyway, when the bullet hits the other a/c a label pops up giving a name that way U know hes an ace. Since I knew that it was a no win situation with 2 Aces in one flight of a/c, I didnt even bother to read the names. Just call me Toasty.lol.gif