Sign in to follow this  
Stiffy

Back in the air!

Finally finished all deadlines for the year! Now to get back to flying.

Just payed my $23.77 and addon pack downloading!.... by the way....18.5% VAT!!!! is that standard American rate? And I thought 15% was bad over here.

Anyway will be up again any time soon to give the Hun a thrashing!... although my new trackir combined with new AI may put my kill rate down for a while!

Just payed my $23.77 and addon pack downloading!.... by the way....18.5% VAT!!!! is that standard American rate? And I thought 15% was bad over here.

Anyway will be up again any time soon to give the Hun a thrashing!... although my new trackir combined with new AI may put my kill rate down for a while!

The war is far from the Americas, we suffer no enemy damage to our towns and farms and therefore require no sales taxes.

However two years ago, the 16th Amendment made the income tax permanent, so we all owe Pres. Wilson in April, but that is a long way off!

Merchant

Avangate BV

support@avangate.com

+31 880000008

Instructions to merchant

You haven't entered any instructions.

DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmountPayment for order: ########

$19.99 USD1

Subtotal$19.99 USD

Total$19.99

USDPayment$19.99 USD

Payment sent to support@avangate.com

Edited by Fielder

Stiffy: ...although my new trackir combined with new AI may put my kill rate down for a while!

Not necessarily, Stiffy - the new AI is more lurking/observing often. The fight take longer now,

with less kills. So you have good chances to learn your TrackIR.

Very good Stiffy I hope you get on well with the add-on and new TIR and give the Boche holy hell.

congrats on the trackIR, you will find that you never knew how you managed without it. The sun was glaring bad the other day and I was too lazy to close the blinds so my trackir wouldnt work proper and i decided to give it a go without it and i felt like somebody chopped off my arms and legs without it. TrackIR is the best thing since sliced bread and OFF of course :rofl: