Sign in to follow this  

Hi gang,

I need help adding ALCM, SRAMs, and Hound dogs to my bombers. Mavericks loaded up fine but I need to know the allowable weapon class codes for these larger missiles. It would be nice to have a set of pylons for my B-52s as well. haven't found anything in the KB about hound dogs or weapon class codes. Any help here? Just point me in the right direction. Don't remember seeing it on the other sites.

Guest rscsjsuso5

here is link hope it helps , u need to search your main weapondata.ini for specific weapons names to put in loadout file and also u need to tweak your data file for it to work testing in and out of sim is a must . link - http://forum.combata...on-an-aircraft/

enjoy u a new memeber so enjoy

forgot to tell you you need a weapon pack to make alcm etc available not the stock weapons, don't forget to patch your install check the kb.

Edited by rscsjsuso5

Thanks RCS,

I have the pack and the patch. In fact, I may have forgotten to resave the weapondata.ini through the editor and that's why I'm missing the entries. I tweaked the ini by hand for the B-58 weapons. Also, I'm not sure my weapon pack install went quite right. I have a ton of files outside of their folders. I've been rearranging things by hand for a couple weeks now. LODs and BMPs were not in their folders.

Disremember exactly, but try EOGR,EOGB,CGR

Can't hurt!

wrench

kevin stein

Thanks RCS,

I have the pack and the patch. In fact, I may have forgotten to resave the weapondata.ini through the editor and that's why I'm missing the entries. I tweaked the ini by hand for the B-58 weapons. Also, I'm not sure my weapon pack install went quite right. I have a ton of files outside of their folders. I've been rearranging things by hand for a couple weeks now. LODs and BMPs were not in their folders.

If you have a ton of files outside of their weapon folders, you installed the wrong weapons pack for the specific patch level.

For instance, Bunyap's weapons pack is VERY old, and is not meant for Generation 1 sims at the Oct 08 patch or ANY of the SF2 series.

You may have also screwed up several other things if you did this.

FC

Thanks FC,

I got my ACLMs working now. I'll have to look into reinstalling the weapons pack. Not sure which would be best for SF2. Currently I'm tweaking the B-52 data.ini to fix the various position problems and weapons stuff too. AGM 86 launched well and looks good. Tweaking that skin too. I can save small edits but a total rebuild hangs my machine. I'll reinstall.

If you have a ton of files outside of their weapon folders, you installed the wrong weapons pack for the specific patch level.

For instance, Bunyap's weapons pack is VERY old, and is not meant for Generation 1 sims at the Oct 08 patch or ANY of the SF2 series.

You may have also screwed up several other things if you did this.

FC

Yes it does :smile: