Sign in to follow this  
Hector

T O T Best PC Speakers

H i all.

After many years of using headphones with my computer,i have decided its time for some speakers again but i havnt a clue whats out there.The sort of sound i like is a lot of bass and rumble,plenty of shanga langa boom to upset the neighbours :grin: Any ideas?

Thanks

Hector.

Personally I have a set of the Bose Companion series. A bit pricey but excellent sound quality.

nbryant

Thanks for the feedback,appreciated

Hector.

I've got Bose Companion 5's as well. Big seat shaker right in front of my foot pedals, and a pair of stem mounted trebles right behind my monitor. Great system - Theatre sound!

shred

Thanks for the input guys

I am not really looking for something so expensive that i have to organise a mortage,armed robbery or mug the local kids of their pocket money :lol:

As i have used headphones solely for approx 14yrs now,i find it odd listening to desktop speakers.Mind you,i get great sound from the phones and the speakers are cheapies so maybe that has something to do with it.

Thanks again

Hector

I have a 200 watt stereo amplifier rigged up to my 'puter, and it pumps sound that rocks the hood through 200 watt 5 way Kenwood upright speakers. It will make your ears ring! The china in the cabinet vibrates from the volume.