Sign in to follow this  
Hasse Wind

Craft not available yet

I was browsing through French squadrons and making notes of their quality, their locations and equipment throughout the war. I noticed two Escadrilles have erroneous 'Craft not available yet' texts shown in their descriptions.

Esc. SPA.154 gets the SPAD XIII on 30 March 1918 and uses it through the rest of the war, but the red text says 'Craft not available'. I'm pretty sure SPAD XIII is indeed available in OFF.

Esc. N.312 flies the Nupe 17 from 22 March 1917 to 20 April 1917, but the sim tells me the crate is unavailable. I beg to disagree. :grin:

Has anybody else found similar mistakes from the squadron lists? If you have, please post them so they can be fixed in the future.

I was browsing through French squadrons and making notes of their quality, their locations and equipment throughout the war. I noticed two Escadrilles have erroneous 'Craft not available yet' texts shown in their descriptions.

Esc. SPA.154 gets the SPAD XIII on 30 March 1918 and uses it through the rest of the war, but the red text says 'Craft not available'. I'm pretty sure SPAD XIII is indeed available in OFF.

Esc. N.312 flies the Nupe 17 from 22 March 1917 to 20 April 1917, but the sim tells me the crate is unavailable. I beg to disagree. :grin:

Has anybody else found similar mistakes from the squadron lists? If you have, please post them so they can be fixed in the future.

Hallo Hasse,

Thanks - I've got that too. We'll look into it.

Cheers,

shredward

When I ran OFF the 1st time after installing HitR, it said the N17 wasn't available in any squadron that should have had it. However, when I quit the game and restarted it, all was fine.

Let us know if you spot any other weirdness.

Cheers,

shredward

Reported Esc issues are fixed in the 1.46 update released.