Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

HAT IN THE RING! Expansion UPDATE 1.46 AVAILABLE

Boy!You blokes never rest do you?Download and install couldn't have been easier.Many thanks to the team.I'm just about to give it a whirl.Cheers

Got it - thanks for the Teams continued efforts.

Question about the "Historical AI" setting.

How exactly is the random element implemented and is it adjustable?

I am a fan of the HitR AI but don't mind some surprises once in a while.

Got it - thanks for the Teams continued efforts.

Question about the "Historical AI" setting.

How exactly is the random element implemented and is it adjustable?

I am a fan of the HitR AI but don't mind some surprises once in a while.

Hi DukeIronHand, the download page explains all you need to know about it.

Maybe just fly it a few seconds more first and see lol! it's random a little, obviously 1915 wont see much of the aggressive mode..and 1916 wont see much of the less agressive mode, otherwise it wouldn't be historic it would be totally random ;)

And NO it's not adjustable at all cannot be. Surprises? Go with historic then restart the manager a few times during a session.

Other than that it's a no brainer.

Thanks! :good:

EDIT: For what I've read it seems a good compromise. I'll go Historical. Thanks again

Edited by Von Paulus

Excellent.Great head-on attacks.

What an excellent support. Thank you, boys clapping.gif

Yeah - truly great support!

Thanks so much for the effort and what seems like a good solution to the AI issue.

Cheers,

Greg S

Well done guys! That's exactly what we needed. :cool::drinks:

OBD You guys Rock!!! , You provide the best support ever, Thanks this addon is great.

I only have one question about the new patch:

Why aren't you guys on the cover of PC Gamer magazine?!?

Besides brilliant gameplay and incredible immersion, you also show an astounding ability to listen to all of your customers and make far more options available to please a broad spectrum of players that any other company I know of. Three modes of AI?!? Selectable in the already option filled Workshop??? The excellence never ends with you guys. Best money I've ever spent on entertainment software is with you guys. Thanks for your incredible dedication and willingness to be so flexible. You guys rock.

Hellshade

That sounds interesting, and like a solution to please the most of us now. Great!

Sounds like "Historical AI" will bring a good variation into the development of air combat and it's pilots.

Do I understand, it would be best to leave after each sortie, and start OFF again, to get the best variety?

I thank you for the big job I believe you have done on "Hat in the Ring" - I'll spend this weekend in several

French, British and German cockpits!

:good:

PS/Edit: Hellshade - because the PC GAMER crew is a bunch of bored PC game junkies,

who have given up investigating, what COULD be interesting, but sit behind their desks

waiting the games to be served to them, best with popcorn and a Cola.

That's why I have given up reading them.

Edited by Olham

Most of the Magazines (to not say all) are only interested in PC "consolized" and dumb down games. The true PC games are only market niches that don't need to be covered so they say.

Sign of the times. :sad:

Shame. :angry:

Hmm, after installing this and firing it up, it appears we're still stuck with 100% fuel. There's no longer any spinners to play with fuel and ammo, just a box that says what your estimated range is. But while you can select the text in this box, you can't change it at all, and it stays the same even when you do Optional Flight.

Thanks to the OFF Dev Team!!!

I think they give tremendous value. An excellent product!

Thanks to the OFF Dev Team!!!

I think they give tremendous value. An excellent product!

Well said! Thanks for the update!good.gif

Hmm, after installing this and firing it up, it appears we're still stuck with 100% fuel. There's no longer any spinners to play with fuel and ammo, just a box that says what your estimated range is. But while you can select the text in this box, you can't change it at all, and it stays the same even when you do Optional Flight.

That will be because it's not fixed.

Hence not in the release notes, and in the known issues as being looked at.

Yes, indeed, Barkhorn, they are no lazy Squadron! Thanks from me, too, OBD! :good:

thank you very much for the patch, and especially for the AI-solution. it is indeed a bonus you have given us. ok.gif

Thanks chaps for making the effort once again. Now have a break for christmas............Salute.gif

Well that certainly fixed "aggression". Ouch! Many thanks, and please make sure you open your Christmas presents before you start fixing "Fuel %"!!