Sign in to follow this  
Red-Dog

Grid Map

yes..your right, they are

so you have to put it in each of the period folders in you wwi scenery folder

Considering there's a change in the location of the front lines for every year/map, will a new different map be made available for Vasco's new campaign? It is a different period than when this was made for isn't it? The front would be in a different location, right?

Hi Winston, yes you will need the correct map so i'll be doing another if enough of us are going to use it.

Hi Winston, yes you will need the correct map so i'll be doing another if enough of us are going to use it.

OK, I got this figured out now. In fact I just made practice grid maps for the 1916 and 1916+6 periods that I'm flying a single player campaign in right now. Not much use for grids in single player but I just needed something to do today! I'll get with Vasco and check the dates of his new missions. I can save you the time of making new ones if these coincide with our new RFC-24 MP campaign.